• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSF emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
(if this is the wrong place please move it)
i recently got a sega saturn emulator called ssf and a game called dragonforce, and with i got daemon tools to run it. i can start the game a play and its fine but it seems like it is running at half speed, i messed with all the settings but it still wont run as fast as it should...maybe its the comp. i dont need and i need help, so if anyone has ideas or the anser, please tel me, i really wanna play dragonforce again...its been over 10 yrs isice i last played.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Well, as long as you own the system and the game, it's legal, just to answer any legal worries you may have (though you didn't talk about them here).

But, sometimes you just get a bad ROM. Try downloading another ROM of that game and maybe it will work better.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
well..i dont have legal worries but thx, the game, daemon, and the saturn are all on a disk...if that makes a differance. also, my friend who put it all on the disk for me has the stuff on his computor and it runs just fine.

Goldberg

Smash Apprentice
Have you tried copying everything in the disk to your hard drive? It will go faster from what I know.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Since it didn't work, I would still recommend trying another ROM of the game. Just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom