• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE video walkthrough *SPOILERS*

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
Wow, 34 levels? That's amazing if all the levels are decently sized, especially for a game of this calibur. I can't wait, this game is gonna be great. I'm not watching any videos though.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Taboo I concider to be "The Master" After all He did control the hands temporarily, In the End I guessed the plot correct even though no one validated my prediction

mekrith

Smash Rookie
Stage 32 is huge. HUGE. VERY LARGE INDEED. It's essentially a MegaMan style fight-every-boss-again level, but they're spread out over a huge "overworld" stage featuring save points, 4 of which also function as re-entry points. No cinematics, either. I spent about 2hrs on it and then looked at the map, saw I had over 20 boss indicators left...and i'm about half done.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Honestly I have a guess of what is going to happen, in addition some of the stuff is very predicable...It is just how to get to Taboo...I have been spoiled with the game a large amount (I do not own it yet). Anyways it is only until I own. juice02 you must of imported because the game is not out in America until March...

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Stage 32 is huge. HUGE. VERY LARGE INDEED. It's essentially a MegaMan style fight-every-boss-again level, but they're spread out over a huge "overworld" stage featuring save points, 4 of which also function as re-entry points. No cinematics, either. I spent about 2hrs on it and then looked at the map, saw I had over 20 boss indicators left...and i'm about half done.
This is actually one of my favorite parts. It looks really neat to me. Of course, I've only been watching, and that kind of thing seems tedious...

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Kinda... disapointing ending. You beat Taboo, but you have NO idea who he is or why he's absorbing "this world". Maybe his Trophy text will give some answers.

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if this has been answered before, but are there any videos of
Wolf, Toon Link or Jigglypuff in SSE
? I'd rather not look through everything, because..I'm trying to keep spoilers to a minimum. But this I'm really curious about.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
What the-

WHAT ENDING?

Omg, how dissapointing. You beat the final boss, then the credits come. That's it? What was th epoint of having Sonic is the SSE at all? They showed him attacking Taboo for all of two seconds and you can't even play as him? WTF? :mad:

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Haven't watched them all, but I thought I heard somewhere that Sonic WAS possible to be played as, but only for one level. Is it possible that the player COULD have played as Sonic, but decided not to?

The Director

Smash Lord
That's a great ending, BTW. Sonic zooming in and saying "GTFO Tabu"

Sonic is playable in subspace; there was footage of his level in the 'Sonic Joins The Brawl' video. I guess you have to go back to a certain level to play as Sonic, just like Toon Link, Wolf and Jiggs.

Where's Sonic in these videos though? I've seen a low quality version of his ending entrance, doesn't seem to be here tho.l

espio87

Smash Ace
That's a great ending, BTW. Sonic zooming in and saying "GTFO Tabu"

Sonic is playable in subspace; there was footage of his level in the 'Sonic Joins The Brawl' video. I guess you have to go back to a certain level to play as Sonic, just like Toon Link, Wolf and Jiggs.

Where's Sonic in these videos though? I've seen a low quality version of his ending entrance, doesn't seem to be here tho.l
check stage 32. before fighting taboo he makes his entrance. guess the phrase "Heroes always arrive late" is true

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone else notice the Kirby fascism? Two new reps, Kirby air ride getting way more rep than it deserves...
Where the hell is Mewtwo? He was rumoured by many people to at least be a SSE boss...this adventure mode sucks.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Did anyone else notice the Kirby fascism? Two new reps, Kirby air ride getting way more rep than it deserves...
Where the hell is Mewtwo? He was rumoured by many people to at least be a SSE boss...this adventure mode sucks.

mmm well compared to the adventure mode in Melee....this is just f***ing EPIC. So I can handle the little minor stuff.

Besides, I think Mewtwo may be an AT.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
mmm well compared to the adventure mode in Melee....this is just f***ing EPIC. So I can handle the little minor stuff.

Besides, I think Mewtwo may be an AT.
This may be epic the first time through, but is it really going to be worth playing again? Or a third time? It's just too boring in between the cutscenes; seeing as there is a possibility of the cutscenes being in a "theater" mode, all that you will have to do in SSE is capture the lame new enemies (if they were classic enemies, it might be more fun, but who's ever heard of a Grimreap?).

At least Adventure mode had some replay value, cuz it wasn't so frickin' long and monotonous.

espio87

Smash Ace
This may be epic the first time through, but is it really going to be worth playing again? Or a third time? It's just too boring in between the cutscenes; seeing as there is a possibility of the cutscenes being in a "theater" mode, all that you will have to do in SSE is capture the lame new enemies (if they were classic enemies, it might be more fun, but who's ever heard of a Grimreap?).

At least Adventure mode had some replay value, cuz it wasn't so frickin' long and monotonous.
there's also trophies you must collect in the SSE mode. those trophies are hidden in rooms in the game and some are in the items boxes. add the option of playing again the stages with any character you want and that you can unlock wolf, toon link and jigglypuff in this mode and there you have the replay value

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I thought the adventure mode in Melee was too straightforward and boring. You do have the option to skip over the cutscenes, and select the stage you want to do afterwards.

At least the stages are lot more challenging.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
(if they were classic enemies, it might be more fun, but who's ever heard of a Grimreap?).
I heavily concur! They invented all these original enemies and gave them somewhat unique attacks...but what about the generic enemies from the plethora of Nintendo Platformers? Wouldn#t it be ten times more awesome if you would fight a bunch of Kremlings and 5 minutes later you would try to defeat a Metroid by using PK Freeze? Mario is the only franchise that got Subspace representation. This is kinda lame.

Exo

Smash Rookie
What do I have to do after defeating the end boss? I've got just 80%, where are the remaining 20% ?? And how can I get the last 3 chars? Thanks 4 help!

Exo

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I heavily concur! They invented all these original enemies and gave them somewhat unique attacks...but what about the generic enemies from the plethora of Nintendo Platformers? Wouldn#t it be ten times more awesome if you would fight a bunch of Kremlings and 5 minutes later you would try to defeat a Metroid by using PK Freeze? Mario is the only franchise that got Subspace representation. This is kinda lame.

Waddle Dees show up in one or two cutscenes......

Top Bottom