• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE: Untitled.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=927]SSE: Untitled.[/drupal]

I have the gist of the story planned out, but while its incomplete this piece will remained untitled. I hope you enjoy my interpretation of SSE for MYM4, as I may do some things a little different.

[SIZE=+4]Chapter 1[/SIZE]

A near cloudless day begins our story, as the sun rests low in the sky. Morning. Morning on a school day at that. Students filter towards the Junior High School standing out among the crowds in their blue uniforms, the girls seemingly sailors and the boys juxtaposed in jump suits. However even as he walks among them one young man stands out in green

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Not much to comment on yet, but I do feel there is a bit too much dialogue for when Yusuke's just by himself. Might be better to change that to thoughts. Then again I know nothing of the character, so that's your call.

I had a feeling you'd get Nighty and Cervy in there, but I'm honored that you decided to implement them so soon. Their roles are looking good so far.

If you're implementing SC chars just for the sakes of the characters themselves, other SC movesets include:

MYM 3:
-Astaroth (Smashbot226)
-Inferno (XX Boezy XX)
-Yoshimitsu (Me)
-Voldo (Me)

MYM 5:
-Zasalamel (Yeah, this won't be made in MYM 4, but you can be assured it will be up to my quality standard, unlike the other MYM 3 'sets. And yeah the moveset will be based off his SC3 incarnation just like my SM depiction of him.)

Good work, hope to see more soon.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Yusuke does have a habbit of talking to himself out lound somtimes, but I see your point.

I have a specific direction to take the overall plot, and I felt the inclusion of Yusuke and soul calibur characters were integral to that end. Besides Raphael and maybe Zas, Im iffy about the others in how the would be motivated to my plans.

Ill keep it up when I can.

Top Bottom