• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE Trophies

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
Wow, it's been awhile...

Anyway, I'm beginning to collect trophies, and I was wondering what is the best way to get those tropies from the Subspace Emissary enemies? I feel like there is too much luck involved, waiting for Trophy Stands to show up when you actually need them, especially when battling the bosses. Any tips?

~My two cents.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
On higher-difficulty levels, you get more of the Stands. And for bosses, just make sure that you have atleast two people who can chip damage away and dodge obsticals, while you have 2 others than let you work through the stage. I recommend the Starfox Team for damaging bosses and for being fast enough to dodge most attackers.

Nirage

Smash Rookie
If there's a door that doesn't go away you can go through them to make enemies reappear to make it easier to get all of them as trophies

UncleSam

Smash Master
on the map there is a sticker pallet(I have no idea what to call it) and you can put stickers on it to boost attributes on a character of your choice just put a sticker with a high trophy stand drop and they appear all the time

Incarnati0n

Smash Rookie
Doing it with a friend makes it a lot easier and more fun. You're going to hate Meta Ridley though. And those Green blobs in their one-armed tanks. And the little candy-throwing things. And.. and.. and..

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
Having a friend along makes it much, much, much easier. One person racks damage, and the other one throws the stand. For Meta-Ridley, deplete his HP, stand on the middle of the ship and toss the stands straight up, catching them out of the air before they bounce off the ground. This will keep it from disappearing while maximizing the chance of Meta-Ridley flying into it during one of his attacks. Let the time run out, or get killed yourself, rather than killing him; you respawn at the beginning of the fight instead of having to play through that entire, gigantic stage again.

Incarnati0n

Smash Rookie
IS it actually possible to catch the great maze versions of the bosses? I've never tried it, but it would make Meta Ridley a lot easier to catch.

SuperChencho

Smash Ace
IS it actually possible to catch the great maze versions of the bosses? I've never tried it, but it would make Meta Ridley a lot easier to catch.
From what I've seen on the SmashWiki, no trophy stands appear during boss battles in the Great Maze.

The only boss trophies I have left to capture are Meta Ridley and Tabuu. The SSE trophies are the last ones on my list.

~My Two Cents.

kid _icarus

Smash Cadet
crank up the difficulty to intense, whittle down a bosses health to near zero and then just dodge around until a trophy stand drops. you might also want to equip the sticker: trophy stand drops + 30 onto the character that you use.

dragon.myrrh

Smash Rookie
Put the difficulty up to the highest your comfortable with, (preferably intense) get the bosses health down to almost nothing, then stay alive until the shiny trophy stand appears =D

P.S. If you're after tabuus' trophy, its best to know how to dodge his 1 hit kill attacks >.<

POKE40

Smash Lord
1) Chose the characters

2) Put the stickers that increases trophy stand drop chance on desired character(s)
optional: Add flinch resistance stickers

3) Choose stage => Higher difficulty = Higher chance of trophy stand drop

4) Find your enemies

5)....

6) profit

For bosses:
The easiest ones to get is
Petty Piranaha and the big guy thats blows himself up that unleashes the SS bomb due to the fact they are near the beginning (or is in the beginning) of the stage

Top Bottom