• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE stages playable in group mode

Ridley5000

Smash Apprentice
i think it would be awesome to brawl in SSE stages like the tabuu subspace fight stage, the stages where you actually brawl other characters (and shadow bug characters) bust most of all the stages in the great maze where you fight the cloned characters

Mashour2

Smash Apprentice
SSE in group mode would be really fun...but harder to communicate if you wanted to say "wait hold on, I know a secret door around here to get a trophy!" or something. You'd have to charade it. It would be easy for Olimar though, without his pikmin, he can point to places.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
It would be easy for Olimar though, without his pikmin, he can point to places.
quoted for truth and lulz.
on topic: idk the tabuu stage would be cool i guess but like RednaXale said its just a better looking final D.

Meccs

@Meccs_
the shadow places would be awesome, but you can make those in stage builder (but it's just not the same without the background, though) I particularly like Falco's

Top Bottom