• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sse farming

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
for those without sufficient stickers to play through entire levels on intense without dying, i've found a place that you can farm for tons of stickers. From the top right great maze entrance, go through the top left door.

In the middle of the room you'll see a bunch of the circles you can smash and they move with a lot of borboras underneath. They spawn a couple times so you can just hit the balls to kill them, do it again then scoop up the stickers. The best part is it DIRECTLY next to a door, so you can just do it over and over again.

I know you get rarer stickers on intense, but i don't know how this matches up with a cd/sticker factory.

Anyway, hope this helps some of you

-zarkawi

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
for those without sufficient stickers to play through entire levels on intense without dying, i've found a place that you can farm for tons of stickers. From the top right great maze entrance, go through the top left door.

In the middle of the room you'll see a bunch of the circles you can smash and they move with a lot of borboras underneath. They spawn a couple times so you can just hit the balls to kill them, do it again then scoop up the stickers. The best part is it DIRECTLY next to a door, so you can just do it over and over again.

I know you get rarer stickers on intense, but i don't know how this matches up with a cd/sticker factory.

Anyway, hope this helps some of you

-zarkawi
Exactly which door are you talking about?

Top Bottom