• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE Changes

Pumako

Smash Cadet
if you could change the whole storyline of the subspace emissary what would YOU make it...

Kayn

Smash Cadet
I would try to develop some sort of meaningful plot where the ending made sense (wtf where the hell did sonic come from?!) and the villians had motives. Afterwards, I would attempt at make it interesting or at least less redundant if not lengthy.

WaffleRoll

Smash Rookie
I would get rid of the Great Maze ... but that's not storyline-related ... xP

I guess I would agree that the Sonic part should've been incorporated in a way that made at least some sense. It was like the creators just went "oops, we forgot someone .. ah well let's just stick him right here for no purpose whatsoever" ><

smashbot226

Smash Master
I would actually include ACTUAL consequences for character selections on certain levels.

I'd give Wolf, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link a part as villain, bystander until met by Olimar, and time paradox victim.

Include more series themed levels and bosses. (F*ck Duon & Galleom!)

Make Sonic appear in place of Pit.

Pit would join up with Marth & Ike.

Top Bottom