• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sse 99% Can You Help?

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
I've completed SSE and have got 99% but there is something missing.

In the bottom left corner of the 'Great Maze', something is being flagged up as incomplete.

I'm almost certain I have all trophies and I've had to walk through all of the doors to get around the place so are there any REALLY hidden trophies that I may have missed?

Help greatly appreciated :)

Psy.

Ange

Smash Lord
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/928518/52384

As it is the bottom left corner of the Great Maze, I suppose it is the Southwest Save Room.

I cant really point out which one you have forgotten, so I suggest go the Great Maze section on that GameFAQ walkthrough, and go around the Southwest Save Point area and its connected rooms while you follow the walkthrough around that certain area.

Its what I did when I had forgotten a hidden trophy in the bottom right corner of the Great Maze. o:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Hey Psymon, I had the same problem as you when I worked on completing SSE on intense to 100%.

I finally found the missing orange box (mine was also in the bottom left corner of the Great Maze) in this room with all these conveyor belts.
On one side there was one of those purplish portal with (if I remember correctly) the key-like monsters coming out of them, and on the other side an orange box hidden inside the wall.

Hope that helps.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Ange and Mister E, thanks a lot =)

I'll try it next time I'm on.

Really though, thank you, hope i get it done.

Psy.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Still didn't work. 99% is the worst thing ever.

BOTTOM LEFT

SOUTH WEST

Any ideas anyone?

Ange

Smash Lord
Still didn't work. 99% is the worst thing ever.

BOTTOM LEFT

SOUTH WEST

Any ideas anyone?
What, are you serious?! Brawl must really hate you. D:

Argh. The only advice I could give is search in a larger area then before, or did you search thru the WHOLE Great Maze? If you did, then... man that is wierd.

When I had a Orange Box left in the Southeast (Bottom right) Great Maze section, the orange box was, strangly, somewhere in the middle of Southeast and Northeast Save Rooms.

I suggest search on a greater area. Go as far as you can. And if you end up in another Save Room, go back, search/discover every room/thing. Read the FAQ (it can be quite confusing however, so keep in mind on which "room" youre in and such, so you wont get lost.) Remember that a secret doesnt neseccary need to be an Orange Box, it can be a hidden trophy too.

I dont know any better advice. D: It must be somewhere.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
My friend's having a similar problem, though we haven't found the remedy yet. He's at 97%. :/

Top Bottom