• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE 100% Help

Nick_Rapitis

Smash Rookie
no matter what i do i cannot clear the swap, the second bomb factory, the cave, and i think its the path to the ruins...i've done them over and over and i cant get 100% i really need help! thanks a lot!

tingler

Smash Rookie
cant remember off the top of my head for bomb factory and the path (if that's actually the one u still haven't completed), but the one u're missing on the cave is probably close to the beginning where the ceilings start to fall and u gotta drop through all the platforms (there's a part where the floor rises similarly). anyways, let the second ceiling fall -- i think it's right after a couple koopas -- and there'll be a path to a door. u're probably missing that one.

i'll edit if i remember the others

gotcurry

Smash Rookie
also how do u get the crown for the lakeshore, i can't find any other way besides going thru the level straightforwardly. :(

Top Bottom