• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE 100% Completion Help~

HighInDaSky

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if there is a SSE walkthrough guide for all the hidden doors, items and stuff on the internet somewhere?

I'm currently on 99%. I cleared all the stages except for 2. One on Metaknight's plane and another near the final stage. I replayed those stages like at least 5 times but i cant find the missing door/items >_<

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
Sadly you may have to wait a while. :(

There aren't many completionists, so you'll likely have to wait until a bit after Brawl's release.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
try youtube, I'm sure there's something you can find if you type the location of where you're stuck at.

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
wow im gonna hate when i get in that situation but that wont happen till the 10th [i cant get that far in 4 hours can i?]

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
I'm also at 99%.

first, the level: O kukan bokudan koojoo (Subspace bomb factory) this is where you unlock R.O.B. and fight Meta-Ridley at the end. I can't seem to figure out what I'm missing. I even found the hidden trophy box in the room with the rotating platforms and a spring at the top which leads to a hidden box above the room and out of view. Are there any specifications as far as continuing or not continuing?

and the last level: Dai Meikyuu (Great Labrynth). This level has four entrances from the main subspace level select screen. I have two completed. Do I need to go through every door after starting from each point? At one point, I found some orange boxes in places which I knew I had already picked them up. Are there different hidden orange boxes in this level depending on which entrance you start from?

HighInDaSky

Smash Cadet
I finaly got 100% after reading some threads on mixi's SSBX message board :D

mezbomber - i was stuck on that o kukan bokudan koojoo stage too. there is a trophy that you can find in the area after you defeat the 30 creatures. its where the screen scrolls down and these red/yellow little guys pop up. Once the screen stops, you can still go up off-screen and find the trophy. Sorry i'm not good at explaining lol.

About the Dai Meikyuu, It doesn't matter which entrance you start from, but if an entrance is flagged, it means that there is a trophy in areas near the entrance that you didn't pick up. And don't forget to open all the doors on the map as in those little blue dots.

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
do you know if I need to go through every door both ways?

just a shot in the dark, but you wouldn't happen to know of any tricky trophies to find near the top-right and bottom-left entrances to Dai Meikyuu?

I'll see if I can find that trophy in the bomb factory stage. thanks for the clue.

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
HighindaSky - thanks for the help. That trophy in O kukan bokudan koojoo was exactly what I was missing. Now I just have to figure out Dai Meikyuu. If I've got two of the four entrances crowned (cleared) shouldn't that mean that I've used every door, and that wouldn't matter what entrance I start from? So, I must be missing trophies. Is that right, as far as your understanding goes?

Avonej

Smash Rookie
HighindaSky - thanks for the help. That trophy in O kukan bokudan koojoo was exactly what I was missing. Now I just have to figure out Dai Meikyuu. If I've got two of the four entrances crowned (cleared) shouldn't that mean that I've used every door, and that wouldn't matter what entrance I start from? So, I must be missing trophies. Is that right, as far as your understanding goes?
Since you got the trophy, would you mind explaining it to me? It's in the second area after the 30 enemies, right? Where? The only point the screen seems to stop moving is once you get to the door to the next area. Is it off the top? There's a trophy I got that was of to the side, but I didn't find anywhere to go up off-screen...

AwakenedCloud

Smash Rookie
would you mind sharing where the trophy in the top-right corner of endless maze was? I've been looking for the past hour and a half to no avail...

edit:Found it, to save you guys the misery on the final stage in the room directly below the top-right crystal on the map (they don't connect but it the only one below it) there is a ton of conveyor belts with portals that send those tiny color soldier things out at you. Near the top of the room, there's one such conveyor that isn't spawning enemies, it has a orange box in it instead.

AirpressureL

Smash Rookie
Well.... o wait hold on I'm new here ;-) lemme say HI!

Now, to go back ontopic, I am currently on 99 % and need help with one of the levels on the battleship halberd.
How could I best describe it... I got japanese version so I dont know the name. But it is the SECOND level. So it's the level downright of the three battleship halberd levels.

Strangely enough I just can't find what I am missing. Please help!! It would probably be a very very secret door, or the thing I would believe more : a orange cube box. If you could tell me all cube locations and/or secret door places, that would be big relief for me! :)
thanks!

Avonej

Smash Rookie
If it's the level I think it is, look at the ceiling. Somewhere inside the Halberd, there is a cracked ceiling tile. Break it somehow (I used an item), and a trophy will fall down. Did you get that already?

AirpressureL

Smash Rookie
I know most of the secrets in SSE now, but this one doesn't sound very familiar, so it could be the one :) gonna look now, and post if it was the one. Thanks alot!

AirpressureL

Smash Rookie
Yes!! It was the one :) I completed it 100 % now :)

If anyone still is missing something, I can help now ;;)

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
That was one of the ones I needed as well, thanks!

I'm still missing two though, one from The Cave and one from The Subspace Bomb Factory (lower of the two, I believe it's the one where you fight MetaRidley at the end).

*edit* I have found the bomb's trophy. I now only need to complete The Cave. Why must the cave thwart my plans for 100%?

*edit 2* I have now thwarted the thwarter (I found the door in the cave). No morehelp needed.

Trystgod

Smash Rookie
for 1 of u with 100% complete SSE wheres ikes trophy in subspace?

i need ikes trophy from subspace but i cant find it anywhere and im getting really confused can someone help plz

Jael Irish

Smash Apprentice
The subspace bomb factory (Part 2) - You use donkey kong in this one I believe when you start.

Ok this is a location of one trophy (im currently stuck on this but i found a hidden one).

Theres a bunch of platforms rotating in a circle, and on one of the platforms theres a door that takes you to a room that has 4 springs (2 on each side), 2 blue boxes and more rotating platforms, at the top of the area youll see another spring, jump on it and attack, youll knock down a trophy.

EDIT: In the same level, when the level begins to go down and you have to keep up with it (thats really hard to explain) youll end up seeing a "portal/whatever its called" that spawns mites, kick the **** out of that, kill it, and all the mites. You should recieve a trophy for that as well.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
i need ikes trophy from subspace but i cant find it anywhere and im getting really confused can someone help plz
I don't remember which door it is, but for one of the first few doors on that stage, even though your natural inclination is to go right, you can also go left. He's hard to miss once you realize that.

Top Bottom