• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic SSBU World Records

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Scores are added.

My videos doesn't exist anymore because Youtube closed my channel.
2 weeks ago my channel was hacked. Main page had non authorized changes (pictures profiles and username changed and videos that didn't belong me) and hacker violated Youtube guidelines causing the elimination. Almost 1500 got lost.

EDIT: My channel is back.

Last edited:

TC Lappens

Smash Rookie
If you've looked on Cyberscore recently there is a new person who is "breaking" several records including an insane 203 with Jigglypuff on All Star. Also in All Star they are claiming WRs with Wolf, Little Mac, Pokemon Trainer, Isabelle with more realistic scores though. Plus Jigglypuff in Century Smash at a 1:31.xx and a Donkey Kong Homerun WR of 4776.xxx, more than 2700km further than the next best score. I don't want to just assume someone is faking, but the picture (and scores) are suspect to me. Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can explain how this could happen.

What I find suspicious, aside from the extreme score is the information in the bottom right hand corner that shows a date and time. From what I can tell, the date updates whenever you connect to the internet. What doesn't make sense to me is that this person's bottom corner says "06/21/2021 11:13". So maybe he hasn't connected to the internet in over a year. However, he has all the characters in his roster, including the last character Sora. Sora wasn't released until 10/18/21, so I don't know how he has all the characters without connecting to the internet. Maybe there is a simple explanation for this?

Last edited:

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
Maybe you should report that to CS staff.
Specially because his Home Run contest and All-Star smash scores.

For his century smash, I'll notify Captain JJ since he is getting many WRs.
I haven't add his scores to the list.

Top Bottom