• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBU Rumor (Information that may or may not be true, delivered to/by yours truly.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueakyClean

Smash Rookie
Yo. I’m not going to drag things out.
Here’s the deal. The base game is supposedly completed. I think an acquaintance of mine legitimately had the chance to review some of the final content.
They were able to look over three entirely new fighters, five Echo Fighters, five new Assist Trophies, and twenty new Mii Fighter costumes.
They didn’t have any information to tell me about trailers, movesets, or any of those fun things. Rest In Peace to that bit of the dream.
Anyway, I’m hoping that this is an acceptable way to present this rumored information. This is my first time posting here.

So, the three new fighters are Decidueye (Pokémon), Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda), and KOS-MOS (Xenosaga).
The first two are pretty expected, but KOS-MOS kind of surprised me.

The Echo Fighters are of Louie (Pikmin), Ninten (EarthBound), Celica (Fire Emblem), Akuma (Street Fighter), and Zack (Final Fantasy VII).
They’re based on Olimar, Lucas, Robin, Ryu, and Cloud. I don’t know how they differentiate from their base characters.

The new Assist Trophies are Bandana Dee (Kirby), Black Knight (Fire Emblem), Snip and Clip (Snipperclips), Slime (Dragon Quest), and Sans (Undertale).
Yep.

The twenty new Mii Fighter costumes are as follows.

Mii Brawler: Donkey Kong, Olimar’s Spacesuit, Boxing Gear (Punch-Out!!), Robot Kit (Labo), Ken (Street Fighter), Chun-Li (Street Fighter), Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)

Mii Swordfighter: Captain Toad, Champion’s Tunic (The Legend of Zelda), Dracula (Castlevania), Reploid Zero (Mega Man), Yuri (Tales of Vesperia), Siegfried (Soul Calibur), Erdrick (Dragon Quest), Crono (Chrono Trigger), Shovel Knight

Mii Gunner: Anthony (Metroid), Magalor (Kirby), Tiki (Fire Emblem), Welkin (Valkyria Chronicles)

They sound cool enough to me. I’m hopeful that I was told the truth.
Thank you for your time. I’m sorry if this information turns out false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom