• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM on Wii

TheZipBon

Smash Rookie
I have a Wii and SSBB. I want to buy SSBM, but for the sake of future games on the Wii U, I do not want to buy two Gamecube controllers (I want to play with a friend) and Gamecube memory card. Are there any hacks or softmods, so that you can play with two Wii remote (and possibly connected Nunchuk), play in the All-Star mode, Events and Adventure mode for two players, and save the game in memory of the console? I don't have a Classic Controller (or Classic Controller PRO). I never used mods, hacks, or Homebrew Channel.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
If you have a Melee disc, you can use Devolution to play Gamecube games with a Classic Controller or a PS3 controller via USB, but I don't think a Wii Remote will suffice.

TheZipBon

Smash Rookie
If you have a Melee disc, you can use Devolution to play Gamecube games with a Classic Controller or a PS3 controller via USB, but I don't think a Wii Remote will suffice.
I can use a PC controller?

#EDIT: There is a way to save the game in memory of the console? Some hacks, softmods? Because this question is not obtained.

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord

#EDIT: There is a way to save the game in memory of the console? Some hacks, softmods? Because this question is not obtained.

I'm not sure how a PC controller would map since there's no button mapping options, but it does emulate the GC memory card if you don't have one so you can save without it.

mooki

Smash Apprentice

There's something for the Wii called NoMoreMemory (NMM) mod that allows you to save Gamecube saves to an SD card, but I don't know much about it.

Top Bottom