• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssbm near-perfect tier list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codi

Smash Ace
Okay, so Animal and I have been talking about what the tier list would look like if all the characters in the game were played near perfect (mastered all the techniques of the game that are currently known with making few mistakes but can still make them). What i mean by near perfect isn't like watching a TAS video where you see a fox do 30 JC shines in a row. I mean if Character mastered everything that was known today. Combine the technical abilities of Dark, the mind games strategies and level of adaption and the knowledge of all frames etc with mango, armada, drpp mew2king hungrybox etc and they were all put into each character what would the tier list look like.

The current tier list is as follows
1. Fox
2. Falco
3. Jigglypuff
4. Sheik
5. Marth
6. Peach
7. Captain Falcon
8. Ice Climbers
9. Dr Mario
10. Ganondorf
11. Samus
12. Pikachu
13. Mario
14. Luigi
15. Donkey Kong
16. Link
17. Young Link
18. Zelda
19. Roy
20. Mewtwo
21. Yoshi
22. Mr. Game & Watch
23. Ness
24. Bowser
25. Kirby
26. Pichu

Animal and I only got up to the top 7 on the tier list and are still debating the rest. I want to hear what peoples opinions are on this, see what other peoples tier list look like (make sure to tell us why) and we will give our reasons for our picks when asked. So far we have came up with this

1. Fox
2. Sheik
3. Falco
4. Jigglypuff
5. Peach
6. Marth
7. Captain Falcon

I believe Luigi, Pikachu, Yoshi will be a lot more higher up on the tier list then they are currently but they won't be in the high/top tiers

Varist

Smash Lord
he'd have the best manueverable range of any other character and he'd kill at 60% most of the time. damn.

gghhh3

Smash Apprentice
A theoretically perfect match neither person would swing. If it was a "perfect" time to swing, then for the other person it would be a "perfect" time to power shield and do whatever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom