• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB specific villain

GraniteJJ

Smash Cadet
I don't think you should be able to play as the omnipotent villain in a fighting game. It just seems wrong. He is the "special foe" that you have to get to by beating out the rest, and something just feels right about the Hands being unplayable.

D

Deleted member

Should be someone who changes to different character's movesets with each round, but retains the same Super Smash/Brawl move and taunt. I don't know if it would work, but a good final boss for me would be a sort of "playdo" characters that shifts shape and such. Many possibilities, maybe it would actually be a challenge.

D

Deleted member

Except that it would stay in one shape and have some origional moves.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Use some imagination people! If the Hands can shoot lasers and fly, why wouldn't they be able to shrink? I think that he would be about the size of Ganondorf.

Top Bottom