• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Sells 500k :P

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
http://www.vgchartz.com/news/news.php?id=821

First Day Sales : The numbers in () shows the shipments info.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) : about 500k (At last, First Shipments was about 600k and already started second shipment)

Devil May Cry (PS3) : about 140k (about 250k?)

Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi (PS2) : about 100~110k (Limited Edition: about 90~100k)

Tales of Destiny Directors Cut (PS2) : about 70k (Limited Edition: about 100k)

Desgaea 3 (PS3) : about 40k

Devil May Cry (360) : about 30k (about 50~60k?)

Assasin's Creed (PS3) : about 20k

Family Ski (Wii) : about 10k

Houkago Syounen (DS) : about 4.5k

Sega Rally Revo (PS3) : about 2k

Sega Rally Revo (PSP) : about 1.5k

Sega Rally Revo (360) : about 1k

Mushi-Shi (DS) : about 1k
not bad eh :p ? Imagine if it was released in other countries aswell... :psycho:

Zek

Smash Ace
And that's with the supply shortages. Apparently many places weren't able to fill half their pre-orders.

Gerkuman

Smash Cadet
Heh, and people were saying that the market for games like this on Wii was shrinking. I guess the results speak for themselves :)

S2

Smash Lord
It'll be like the Wii over in Japan, where supply is low and it'll keep in demand for a while.

Seems to be Nintendo's new thing. Underproducing.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I hope that these number will decrease the wait time for us Europeans...lol, at it would change anything. These *******s even censored No More Heroes.

Lynkx

Smash Journeyman
This is brilliant!

I'm guessing Brawl will be Wii's top selling game. Either that or some family game... but most likely Brawl. 'Cos it rules.

Top Bottom