• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB RPG sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario5Sonic

Smash Rookie
Hello, I was wondering if anyone wanted to do an rpg based on super smash bros. brawl characters. You will be writing the story for the character you chose. You can only control your character, but you still have to interact with other characters. When, planning something with someone else please you pm. You can use other people's characters under permission of the character's owner. I will start a new thread for writing the rpg and will post that I started the thread and the name of the new thread in this one. Please join. Just tell me which open character you want. You cannot choose a character that somebody has already chosen. New characters will be added whenever a new character is revealed on the official ssbb site.

Mario- Symphony X
Link- Whyt Diablos
Kirby- icraq
Pikachu-
Fox- Yaya
Samus/ZSS-
Zelda-
Bowser-
DK-
Yoshi-
Peach-
Ice Climbers-
Pit- Demontree
Wario-
Ike- Rapthehedgehog
Pokemon Trainer(Only uses the pokemon he uses in brawl)-
Diddy Kong- smashbot226
Metaknight- Mario5Sonic
Snake-
Lucas- Phlemingo
Sonic- 12soreloser
King Dedede- axemangx

Mario5Sonic

Smash Rookie
K, cool people are joining.

I'll post the new list after people have joined showing which characters are taken. Just to make it clear, I'm the only one who can update the list. And it is first come, first serve.

Mario- Mario5Sonic
Link-
Kirby-
Pikachu-
Fox- Yaya
Samus/ZSS-
Zelda-
Bowser-
DK-
Yoshi-
Peach-
Ice Climbers-
Pit-
Wario-
Ike-
Diddy Kong-
Metaknight-
Snake-
Lucas-
Sonic-
King Dedede-

Mario5Sonic

Smash Rookie
I know what I am doing everyone. So, you don't have to worry.

Mario- Mario5Sonic
Link- Whyt Diablos
Kirby-
Pikachu-
Fox- Yaya
Samus/ZSS-
Zelda-
Bowser-
DK-
Yoshi-
Peach-
Ice Climbers-
Pit-
Wario-
Ike-
Diddy Kong- smashbot226
Metaknight-
Snake-
Lucas-
Sonic-
King Dedede- axemangx

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
if, by chance, Lloyd irving makes it in, I'll switch characters, but until that day, I'll stick with Link :)

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
I call dibs on Kirby. PM me when this starts, I won't ever be back to check otherwise.

12soreloser

Smash Cadet
>_> sonic

<_< pikachu

>_> sonic

<_< pikachu

hmm.... the quality of sonic's games have been steadily declining for a long time...

pokemon games are always awesome but the show sucks after the first season..

I pick Sonic

Mario5Sonic

Smash Rookie
Alright, and I'm going to change my character to Metaknight. And Whyt Diablos if Lloyd Irving is revealed as a character, you can't reserve him. Just get here and change your character before somebody takes Lloyd. And you can't change your character after the rpg starts, got it. And I will probably start letting people pick second characters on Wednesday, just wait for the ok to pick a second.

Mario-
Link- Whyt Diablos
Kirby- icraq
Pikachu-
Fox- Yaya
Samus/ZSS-
Zelda-
Bowser-
DK-
Yoshi-
Peach-
Ice Climbers-
Pit-
Wario-
Ike- Rapthehedgehog
Diddy Kong- smashbot226
Metaknight- Mario5Sonic
Snake-
Lucas-
Sonic- 12soreloser
King Dedede- axemangx

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhh ohh I'll be Pit !!! I already got my story planned out... lol.
Secondly when will it start? But I can wait.
Thirdly, what do you mean by "you can choose second characters on Wednesday? Do you mean like in the SSE like Pit and Mario were fighting together and Peach and Kirby?
I'm gonna save my other q's till tomorrow..

STORY TIME
On one fine day Palutena, the Godess of Angel Land, recieved a letter from Nintendo. It was asking for Pit/me the leader of her strongest force to join their new fighting game, Super Smash Bros Brawl. She showed him/me the letter. "HOLY ****! I havent done aything for 16 freaking years!!!" Palutena told him/me this will be good as there are rumors of a sequel for him/me to appear in. With this news Palutena gave Pit/me his bow and he/I descended to the world of Smash. (like Pit's descent.)

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I'll be Mario. Also, please edit the first post to show the characters that have already been taken and whatnot.

Also, if you would PM when the ball gets rolling, that would be appreciated.

Mario5Sonic

Smash Rookie
Please, Demontree, this is suppose to be serious.
The storyline is going to be like sse, with the subspace army

Demontree

Smash Journeyman
Oh I'm sorry Mario Sonic. I guess I should wait for you to start the game up and give it a spine before I comment.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Only one thread is allowed per game, if someone wants to sign up they can sign up in your RPG thread or through PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom