• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB North Jersey Terrabite Tournament - Pompton Lakes, NJ - June 21st

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This what you been bugging me about Taiki? I log onto Smash boards, and I'm like "hmm, let's check out local tourneys." Then I see this, and next thing I know, you're the most recent poster, lol.

Anyway, Imma try and make it with Taiki here, but I may have to work.

Side note: Emblem Lord is going? Definitely gonna try and make it, lol.

Fishbrawler

Smash Rookie
Ok you've been helpful EmuKiller
turnsnoob sure it's not as much about the money but rather the brawling
Which makes me wonder are side betting allowed?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Ok you've been helpful EmuKiller
turnsnoob sure it's not as much about the money but rather the brawling
Which makes me wonder are side betting allowed?
Check the front page for the scheduling.
and side betting is fine. Wanna money match?

turnsnoob

Smash Cadet
ok fish. i think im probably going to ba able to be around for the whole thing tho. see you there and we will be all about the smashing.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
one of my concerns is that with the large turnout, the tournament could go on longer than Terra-bite (or turnsnoob) expects. Oh well. They were going to originally not open the doors until 4pm until I made the point of how large this was going to be.

If you plan on being there for the whole thing, you might want to bring some coffee =-). Or Bawls. Bawls works too.

Fishbrawler

Smash Rookie
one of my concerns is that with the large turnout, the tournament could go on longer than Terra-bite (or turnsnoob) expects. Oh well. They were going to originally not open the doors until 4pm until I made the point of how large this was going to be.
Wait 4 pm what time does this actually begin at?:psycho:

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
You can at least expect over 40 people.

But then you never know who will randomly jump in. Or who can't make it.

By the way, are there any food places nearby?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
the tournament starts at 1pm like it says, but before that the owner didn't want to start until 4pm until I talked to him about it. He changed his mind and now the doors open at 1pm.

Isn't Emblem Lord going, Sensei? And I think Keitaro plans on going as well. Dang. There's so many people that I really want to play in Brawl.

If you walk around, you will find a place to eat. I've been to a nearby bakery a couple times but I'm sure there's real food around, I'm just really cheap and try to get as many calories for as few bucks as possible and pastries are the way to go. You'll be fine with food though.

turnsnoob

Smash Cadet
yea dude there is a quznoes near by pizza place and a&p. plenty of places to eat.

can't wait to be brawling in 24 hours :chuckle:

Fishbrawler

Smash Rookie
:urg::mad::urg::(:embarrass:urg::urg::urg::urg::embarrass:(:(:urg::urg::embarrass:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:embarrass:(:embarrass:(:embarrass:embarrass

I hate it stupid soccer It goes from 3:30 till late. I have to go because its the tri state end of the year tourty

:embarrass:(:urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::urg::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:embarrass:(:(:(:(:(:(:embarrass

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
My other friends can't make it so it's just me and my doubles partner.

Do you think anyone will tape our matches?

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
I doubt anyone will tape your matches unless you yourself bring a VCR or what nots.

On a side note, lightening is amazing.

If anyone can last minute bring a TV, right now we will have 8-10 TVs. A decent amount, but it'll be tough to get a good amount of friendly matches in. If anyone has the heart to bring a TV, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Blue sHell

Smash Journeyman
Stupid smashboards being down...

1st: Inui
2nd: Diem
3rd: Blue sHell
4th: Black Waltz
5th: Bajisci

PS: Going to upload the first match set me and dmbrandon had in a bit and I'll post them up when I'm done.

PPS: That little kid in the orange shirt was the anti-christ.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
My first shout out definitely goes to Bajisci. You're the most underrated player on the East Coast. You've proven yourself this weekend, man, and I'm glad to have you in Montage.

Inui- Grats on your first real win. You're really stepping up.

Atomsk- Don't worry too much about your losses. Just shake them off, and keep going. If you let them get to you, you'll be looking at fourth like I was.

Ether- Too good. Straight up, too good.

Emu- Good **** on letting us run the tourney. Like I said on AiB, you've surprised me. You fall into some noob mistakes, but that happens when you don't get around a lot. Keep showing up to tourns, and I can see you being a top player, easily.

Bluegod****edShell- You're too good, man. TOO GOOD. Your run this weekend was amazing, and watching you play was nothing short of inspiring. You're the first player besides M2K to take a set off of me, in almost a month, so good ****! :D Welcome to the crew!

Char/BlackWaltz- Talk about surprising. From nothing to fourth is a sick accomplishment. Beating people like Atomsk is a huge ego boost, man, and I hope you keep at it. (For those unknowing, he doesn't even own the **** game. Too good.)

LK- Way to prove me wrong, son. That d3 of yours is the most original of any, and it extremely effective. Way to step it up.

If I forgot you, my bad. I don't feel like typing. :D

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Uh, shouldn't this go to the results page now? Ehh well.

BlueCheez(sp?) - We didn't get to play eachother in a real fight, but that's good anyway, awful to have Olimar against Olimar. We should play eachother sometime so I can learn your every move. (:

Emu - Fun marth to play, I didn't even notice what you were doing sometimes till I was dead or gimped. (The latter being easy, but yeah haha) Hope you host some more withing 30 minutes driving.

Orange Kid in Shirt - I hate you. We all hate you. Please stop connecting that nunchuck to people's wiis. Also. Losing to a jigglypuff as wolf and dealing 19% to him? Cool. Stop talking about how much we suck till you can shave a life of even the worst of us off.

Atomsk - Good match versus Lucario, you should have maybe tried someone else. Don't you main D3? Ah well. Maybe we'll play some more. (Also, you have great timing!)

BlueShell - Maybe when we play a bit more and I know what Wario's can do, we'd be on level ground cus of your friend playing you. Of course, you were great besides that fact! I thought I was good at taking advantage of people. You just bypassed everyone and hit them from behind.

Diem - Great fight. It was pretty good till I found out Rainbow Cruise was in brawl. Man, you destroyed me on that stage. Hope I can play you, as everyone else I'd like to do. Also, you lost to Inui, so Blueshell wasn't the only one that night. Hurhurrr.

I'd 'shout out' more, but I didn't catch all of the names of people I played. :S
I'm happy about the 4th, but 4th is still last unless you get some money, eh? Guess that's why I'd need to try to be in some group that even if I was in 4th again, I'd get money if my friend was in the top three. Hmm...

Shout outs based on characters and characteristics of your body.

D3 that was someone black. LK, I believe? Sorry for making you wait, but I had to take a walk with my girlfriend, which I enjoyed, Alice!! I can't remember the exact fighting style of yours, but I know it wasn't the same three moves over and over, which was refreshing. Just remember who camps better next time.

Wolf/Snake(?) who can't see out of his right eye. That snake was pretty nice. I knew the up tilt was deadly, but it scoops me from areas that aren't even touching you. Everyone thought Olimar had disjointed hitboxes! What about -invisable- ones! Gah. Also, I play a wolf once in a while, so I memorized everyone of his moves by sound effect. Now if only I could do that for snake..

Pr1de - Good yoshi, but try switching it up like I told you a bit. You are the best staller I have seen ever. xD those eggs and you stalling? I'm lucky I don't care about my minions, else I'd be dead while you were still on the edge with three stocks and 200%.

That one guy is is in Diem's crew who didn't play in the tourny..
I demand that you play in one and try sometime! Just have fun with it and don't give it your all. Mindgames still work in the real world! I'd wanted to play you too.

Inui - I never even got to play you once! What a let down for me. Wish I could have tried all 9 of your group. (Unless you have more. Than we can all have fun).
Oh wait, Blue Shell is there.. 10 (or more).

Final note. That guy who was Rick Wheeler and beat M2K, why wasn't he in the finals? ):

-Now- I think I can't remember anyone else.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui- Grats on your first real win. You're really stepping up.
Thanks and all, but...what?

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=636

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=1344

Rutgers Low Tiers: (Top 3 was split in singles with losers finals and grand finals not being played out, but Inui was the only one in winners)
1. Inui (Link/Captain Falcon)
2. teh_spamerer (Ness)
3. Eazy (Captain Falcon/Kirby)
4. AAAA (Kirby)
5. Alex (Ganondorf)
5. Atomsk (Ike/Mario)
7. dmbrandon
7. Keitaro
Like 20 other people below this.

<insert winning teams like 8 times with teh_spamerer and once with Atomsk>

=/

Top Bottom