• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB MP3 Songs *Help*

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so I was browsing around these forums and I discovered a boat load of these great remixes the brawl creators came up with....Donkey Kong, Mario, and Sonic music remixed just for this epic game. I didn't really care about any of these pieces until I heard the remix of the Stickerbush Smphony from Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong-Quest. Then I was like...ZOMG THAT SONGS MADE OF WIN IT PWNS UBERLY! Those who havn't heard it should check it out by the way....go HERE.

All I want to know is where can I find MP3 files of these songs to put into my player to listen to. How do I Download it to my media player where I can sync it onto my MP3 Player? Thanks guys.

Frames

DI
There's a big thread on this already, look for the one that says [OST] Brawl rips, or something, it's like 40 pages long.

Top Bottom