• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB - Link Combo Video -" . . . "

Moozle

Smash Champion
Sweet editing (some people might say there was too much but I liked it) and awesome textures. The actual clips were amazing too, especially that stuff with Bair. *learns Link*

Btw, 5:12-5:19 was epic.

Kief

Smash Ace
Great video. Good job. I didn't expect much considering i'm a Link main myself and haven't heard of you, but this was impressive.

KROE

Smash Cadet
Wow, This video was super awesome, I liked the editing, and you're very good. It kept me entertained all the way throughout. Hopefully I'll eventually be good like that one day (even though I probably won't) but great stuff. =3

*CT*

Smash Lord
Too much flashy stuff, I would have enjoyed a regular video with the same skill/ moves that you used.

Crookers

Smash Cadet
That was some pretty impressive editing, but not too overdone. I commend you for that. I also liked your textures, and your gameplay was awesome as well (so many hilarious gimps/spikes).

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Not everything needs editing, the music was kinda repetitive, NOTHING in the entire thing was especially entertaining or amazed me.

Opponents sucked, stages sucked (lol Sky Pillar), free for alls sucked.

5/10, because it's Link.

Top Bottom