• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Custom Stage Pack One is here

Nkekev

Smash Rookie

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello smashboards, I'm going here to present you the release of my project : The SSBB Custom Stage Pack One.

What is the SSBB Custom Stage Pack One ?

It's a compilation of 21 custom stages (17 from Melee that were not in Brawl, 2 tools and 2 exclusives) made with the stage editor. (And hacking or cheating, lulz)
The SSBB Custom Stage Pack One is available for PAL, NTSC-US and NTSC-J versions of Brawl (And French, English, Dutsch and Spanish languages), it's an executable who install the entire pack on your SD card simply (You have juste to choose the root of your SD card at installation).

Two version of the pack are inclued : A classic version and an optimized version (less beautiful for Princess Peach's Castle and Yoshi's Story but allow to grab on the limits of stage).

I have worked for one mouth, I expect that you like. :D

You can download the SSBB Custom Stage Pack One here : Click here to download :)

Some videos are available (Dream Land N64 are better in the final version) :

Dream Land N64 (Not the final version in the pack) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8WLx3wecRI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p6cT8wvYoI

Poké Floats :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoN0fF615vo

Princess Peach's Castle :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adp0alWHPG4

PS : Sorry if I have an approximative English. x)

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
Personally, I only allow custom stages made by me (which is basically the point of customs, expressing YOUR creative side), but I guess I could give it a shot since I don't want to rebuild the annoying Melee stages. Also, you should make a pack with just stages and no Tools for people w/ stage studio already.
Also, what exactly are exclusives? :p

BTW: The setup is in french, however there are multiple "Custom Packs" available. Even though it's in french, it's still easy to follow along.

REVIEW:
Okay, everything went smoothly. Its on my SD Card and everything's fine, but I have to say i'm a bit disappointed for SOME stages. Most of them are really well done. The main ones I were disappointed in was the dream land one + N64 Version and Brinstar Depths.

Dream Land - In Melee, the platforms fall. (it would have been better do put the vertical moving platform imo)

Dream Land N64 - It's basically identical

Brinstar Depths - Mainly an excerpt and not the full stage. I know it wouldn't fit, but you didn't even try to continue the stage and just ended it as a small hunk of blocks.

All in all, there very well designed and deserve recognition. The way you stamped your mark onto the stage pictures was very professional, as well, and the angles are interesting! Btw, love the frozen hillside stage! how did you get the conveyor belts to move so fast? did you just stack them w/in each other? I'd want to try this, too. :)

Thanks for the pack! I'd recommend this to thos who have Stage-Builder's Block.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
Personally, I only allow custom stages made by me (which is basically the point of customs, expressing YOUR creative side), but I guess I could give it a shot since I don't want to rebuild the annoying Melee stages. Also, you should make a pack with just stages and no Tools for people w/ stage studio already.
Also, what exactly are exclusives? :p

BTW: The setup is in french, however there are multiple "Custom Packs" available. Even though it's in french, it's still easy to follow along.

REVIEW:
Okay, everything went smoothly. Its on my SD Card and everything's fine, but I have to say i'm a bit disappointed for SOME stages. Most of them are really well done. The main ones I were disappointed in was the dream land one + N64 Version and Brinstar Depths.

Dream Land - In Melee, the platforms fall. (it would have been better do put the vertical moving platform imo)

Dream Land N64 - It's basically identical

Brinstar Depths - Mainly an excerpt and not the full stage. I know it wouldn't fit, but you didn't even try to continue the stage and just ended it as a small hunk of blocks.

All in all, there very well designed and deserve recognition. The way you stamped your mark onto the stage pictures was very professional, as well, and the angles are interesting! Btw, love the frozen hillside stage! how did you get the conveyor belts to move so fast? did you just stack them w/in each other? I'd want to try this, too. :)

Thanks for the pack! I'd recommend this to thos who have Stage-Builder's Block.
☠
X_X
Where the fudge is my SD card!
☠

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
☠
X_X
Where the fudge is my SD card!
☠

Lol it's a shame.

The melee stages are well constructed and resemble each other very well except for a few, slight, minor misconceptions. Thanks for the Combo stage and the CD Factory, as well. ^-^
Anyway, im off to brawl and test them out.

Nkekev

Smash Rookie
Ah, I'm happy to have few commentaries !

The guide to the installation of SSBB Custom Stage Pack One :

1 ) Download the SSBB Custom Stage Pack One here

2 ) Double click to the setup programm

3 ) Choose the version to install :
- Region : PAL, NTSC-US, NTSC-J
- Language : French, English (and Italiano for PAL), Dutsch or Spanish
- Version : Classic or Optimized (less beautiful for Princess Peach's Castle and Yoshi's Story but allow to grab on the limits of stage)

4 ) Choose your SD Card to install (the root of the SD Card)

5 ) Install

6 ) Go to Brawl and put your SD Card on your Wii. The stages are in the Custom Stages, in top of the list.

7 ) Enjoy

@Samus Aran X : Yes, stack them. But, it's not simply if you repeat the operation to many conveyor belts, few problems appears and the operation will not work for some conveyors. <__<

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I realized that. How many could you stack at the maximum? for like 5 belts, i've stacked them within each other 5 times and it seemed to work. I've tried it up to 20 (LMFAO) and the stage would start. That would be one hell of a speed brawl, though.

Those stages are very well-done, btw. :)
The PokeFloats was very nice considering the limitations on stage builder, as well. If only Stage Studio added scrolling stages :p

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
☠
Wth? Poke floats?!
Screw that, I'm buying an SD card tomorrow x_x
☠

LMFAO.
"oh.. there's um.. what was that stage... princess grape's apartment? er queen grapefruit's yard? Ah whatev-... POKEFLOATS FTW!?!?!? *runs to the store*"

I feel like making a custom pack now. It probably won't be as formal as a setup, etc.. just a basic extraction >_<'

Ill decided later on. I'm planning to have a 100-stage pack, or at least 70.. I believe I have 50 now, including these ones.

bamomega

Smash Rookie
hey how can i put this custom stages in a virtual sd tarjet.
i want to play this in a emulator any ideas.
i have the ssbb , so there is no piracy

Top Bottom