• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ssbb cover/s?

dbz22

Smash Apprentice
OK I know there is a cover thread already but this is different. Post any picture you can find of a ssbb cover. Here is one:

I think that this is a possibilty but then it would reveal capt.falcon, RAYMAN?!? bowser jr, animal crossing dog, birdo, ness, and plant eater thing. What do you think?

Hoboman725

Smash Journeyman
this looks pretty darn fake to me... why would it show ness and not Lucas? theres no way petey pirahana is getting in

Tobi-

Smash Ace
Yea I instantly knew it was photoshopped. Those pictures are just all stills from the Dojo website.

All they had to do was crop, magic wand it, and add them all.

vargasdelman

Smash Rookie
ya notice that petey pirahna, c falcon, ness, ect (the ones that aren't confirmed to be characters or wont be)
have much lower quality pics

Magnacor

Smash Ace
yea I heard but they might change it. they need to include sonic and snake
They do not need to include them. They want them to be a surprise for those who don't frequent Dojo and putting them on the cover will not make for a very good surprise.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
It's always a generally good idea to not put unlockables on the cover to avoid disappointments for people who expect to be able to start out as the people on the cover.

Orbinas

Smash Rookie
Also, most (if not, all) of the characters on the official box art (which has, apparently, appeared on the Nintendo Press Site) are in completely new poses with an official look, so I doubt it had been fan-drawn. For now, anyway, that's the official box art.

Top Bottom