• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB cost?

Genocide

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm am looking in to buying SSBB for the Wii. How much does it cost? How much is a Gamecube controller? Where can i buy a Gamecube controller.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
SSBB costs 45 dollars. The game cube controller costs 20 dollars, but you don't need it, the wii remote and nunchuk is good too.

Genocide

Smash Rookie
yeah but i have only played with the Gamecube controller. how is the Classic controller pro though?

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
I'd take the CCPro is nice but I'd take the Gamecube controller over the Classic one anyday. But shouldn't you have a GC controller if you've played with it?

Genocide

Smash Rookie
i played with the GC controller at my friends house. i have only played with the GC controller so that is the only thing i know how to play with.

army man

Smash Ace
things break, you know. (when you get mad) i'm used to a GC controller myself, and the price of ssbb might have gone down a little as well. i remember when games cost twenty dollars, those were the days

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
It is easier to play brawl at a high level with the game cube controller, but they break easily and don't last long.

Genocide

Smash Rookie
well i had a gamecube for a while in the past and always played melee everyday all day and my one controller from the beginning never broke.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
I had 2 game cube controllers so far, and my second one broke :)
maybe nintendo brand is better.

escro

Smash Ace
nintendo brand, non 3rd party gc controllers are always better
and if you take care of your stuff itll last you for many years

Genocide

Smash Rookie
i know mine lasted forever and never broke. a few years back i sold my GC and got an xbox. i am regretting it now. I know got a wii and have to buy SSBB.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
there are many places to find good deals, just gotta find em

ebay and craigslist basically have everything, but for those you gotta pay S+H

gamestop always has its deals, just gotta figure out how they price things

Genocide

Smash Rookie
yeah i know, but i trying to find someone that has an extra that they dont use anymore that would just give it to me or something. ill probably not find anyone. ill probably have to buy the controller. i cant believe that SSBB is still 45-50 dollars.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Goodman is my last name lol.
Don't get me wrong, I hate Brawl SO MUCH, but the high price
remaining after all this time is just proof of how good the game is.

Genocide

Smash Rookie
Goodman is my last name lol.
Don't get me wrong, I hate Brawl SO MUCH, but the high price
remaining after all this time is just proof of how good the game is.
LOL Goodman is the name. Yeah i played melee and it was great. i sold all my gc stuff a while ago, and regretting it now.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
just go to ebay or frys a store near u and gamecube controllers are kinda rare so go to ebay find a good price :p

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Thought the price of SSBB was still $49.99? Did it go down? Also I've had my wireless wavebird for years and it shows no signs of faltering. Get a wavebird if possible.

Dyclone

Smash Ace
I find it amazing that as old as the game is, it still sells for 45 dollars new. Goes to show how big of a game Brawl is.
I find it funny how the game's unused price is still so high. With a lot of games, after a long enough period of time, the price of the product will go down. Look at a gamecube or just about any other game.

Top Bottom