• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 community in GTA?

toastedbagels

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there were any smashers in the GTA? I am in Hamilton, Ontario and there are a few weeklies for Sm4sh and SSBM, where I have actually convinced a few people to play smash64 with me. I am really hoping to test my skills with good players outside of netplay, so I thought I would come to the boards to ask.

PrestonK

Smash Cadet
If you post in the Ontario FB group, I remember there were some people in Hamilton looking for other 64 players to play with as well. Also, I noticed you posted on the Flaoc post so if you're free and have a car, then you should really join us this Saturday for the tournament. We usually get around 30 people every time and have had up to 40 at one point.

toastedbagels

Smash Cadet
Wow this response was much more than I had hoped for, thanks very much guys. I will certainly try to get out for that tournament as I do have a car. I might be able to provide a location for smash64 weeklies in Hamilton in the next few months so that would be killer. Thanks boys!

Top Bottom