• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 wishlist

metho

Smash Rookie
My wish list:

• Tripping only happens with bananas.
  • DLC to balance out overpowered and underpowered characters.
  • Character costumes.
  • Online ladder.
  • More characters.
  • More freedom in stage builder.
  • All the stages from past games.
  • More options in online play.

What's your SSB4 wishlist?

LosTimeTurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lostimeturner
Whats online ladder?

And I want:
More Unique stages
Less knock back (Better than milee)
and better sound effects(Better than milee)

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Your location is "FALCON PUNCH!!"? Oh boy, that gotta be the best one I've seen so far.

Why do you compare knock back and sound effects with Melee?

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
*Random Character switch
*Alternate costumes where appropriate (worked for Wario - let's expand it to other characters)
*League mode that keeps separate stats
*Awards returning
*Toon Link properly cell-shaded
*Various new character additions
*Inclusion of all previous stages, including SSB & SSBM stages

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
My wish list:

• Tripping only happens with bananas.
  • DLC to balance out overpowered and underpowered characters.
  • Character costumes.
  • Online ladder.
  • More characters.
  • More freedom in stage builder.
    [*]All the stages from past games.
  • More options in online play.
Agree with all of this except the crossed out one.
Not realistic to expect every single stage. I'd be happy if they just keep the most popular and most unique stages and then focused on adding some new interesting ones.

Would also add:
  • Slightly faster gameplay.
  • Spiking and edge guarding a bigger element of the game.
[/QUOTE]

R0B0T

Smash Rookie
The biggest thing for me is better online play. Instead of waiting thirty minutes to get a match going in the lobby, I want a match almost instantly (like MK Wii). I want a consistent online experience.
Also, imo, I think CPU's should NOT replace human players that leave the matches. I would rather face a human player one on one than face one human player and two other CPUs.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Other people have said it before.
I want a ranked and unranked playlists.
Ranked would be stock with a time limit, 1v1 or 2v2 no items, and only matched against and with people of similar skill or 'rank'.
Unranked would be whatever they want, time, stock, 3 player ffa is a particular favorite of mine, items galore, Basic Brawl etc.

I want a romantic subplot between Marth and Zelda (obviously not going to happen).

I want to lol all over their roflcopters.

I want modding support (not gonna happen, hopefully they just don't add unnecessary layers of security).

Custom skins doesn't seem too far of a stretch (lel, get it? Skin? Stretch? Canniba-I mean-uh).

I want a model poser for screenshots or video (perhaps coming in with the modding.)

I want a game that has a low but difficult to master skill ceiling (because I'm bad and do far better in Brawl because of that yet am still a ways away from tourney material). I don't know how that would work, but it would be interesting.

I want lots of random quirks that develop and significantly impact the metagame over an extended period of time, perhaps in the DLC or even. . .

. . . I want tons of custom options (modifying physics engine), maybe this will also come along with modding, as in they just minimize the security and allow people to have at that stuff, kinda like Melee's Master Debug Menu.

I want the obvious stuff: More characters, super mega ultra HD graphics with 4000p, better stage builder, I liked the Brawl sticker system so something like that in the 3DS/singleplayer, the continuation of the best video game soundtrack of all time (obviously arguable).

No expectations, just hope, and my hope can never be crushed.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Hybrid Airdodge? Brawl styled unless you smash the stick in a direction to get that lunge through the air (allowing for wavedashing still.)
Modding support would be great.

Hawk Flindaeton

Smash Cadet
More Ideas!

• Team Final Smashes
  • Character switch (during story mode)
  • A stage that changes to a different stage
  • MORE ITEMS!!! (including Melee's)
  • More stage builder items (like water and the leek!)
  • More characters (Knuckles? [Sonic])
  • More variety of attacks (like Peach's forward-A smash)

You know...you could add a hidden final smash for each character that is a different button combo.

More varieties of Pokeballs and Assist trophies should be available!!!

Shirekeldeo7

Smash Cadet
I just want Young Link, Keldeo for a pokeball pokemon, Fourside Melee return, lottery music from melee because ots awesome and melee.characters

Posted from Smashboards.com App for Android

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Everyone pretty much just stated everything..

Ok..urr ermmm...

1.Giga bowser returning as a boss at the end Adventure mode 2.0 when completed on normal or above difficulty without continuing

2.One of the last event matches is to defeated Giga Bowser on Lvl9. xD

3.Ganondorf actually have his own moveset..He went with out his sword then he finds his sword only to just pull it out and look at it..Ok now is time to use it!

4.Balance out Heavyweight and Lightweight chars please..

5.Bring Back Melee Hyrule Temple, Coneria & Final Destination.

6.Make the game atleast better then brawl..

:phone:

Top Bottom