• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4: ULTIMATE In Depth Roster Speculation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Welcome to Noah's NEW (first thread). This thread is an "In depth roster speculation" you can post you're ultimate roster and what characters you predict for SSB4 on Wii U & 3DS. A game being revealed on June 11th during the next Nintendo Direct.We will APPROPRIATELY discuss our opinions on each others predictions and rosters and go into depth about what we speculate for the game WITHOUT flaming or resulting to being rude or simply trolling.

PLEASE ABIDE BY THESE RULES:

1. Be nice. Even if you think someone has the dumbest roster ever. Please state your opinion on it in a polite and adult manner. RESPECT OTHER'S OPINIONS

2 .Do not flame or troll or encourage pointless arguing.

3. There is no being "PROVEN WRONG" about opinions. A majority of people may disagree with you, but it's just a majority of people on THIS FORUM. You are STILL entitled to your opinion IF it is an opinion. Please don't try to deny facts or lie to prove your point as it is quite childish to do so. But also don't claim an OPINION as FACT.

ROSTER PREFERENCES:

1. Try to keep to a minumum of no more than 60 character (again nothing will happen if you don't. I kindly just ask you to.)

2. SSB is a fighting game for NINTENDO characters. Obviously you can add third-party guests, but don't make the roster full of an almost equal amount of thirds as there are firsts.

3. Please don't put in a character that CAN'T fight or at least fights by ONLY (emphasis on "only) pulls stuff out of literally knowhere.

4. Again just try to be realistic.

5. If you want to post a WISHLIST you may do so, but is preffered that you make clear it is a WISHLIST not a PREDICTION ROSTER.

REMEMBER: Be polite NO MATTER WHAT. If you catch someone or even ME being impolite, please inform me so that I can make sure that I apologize for any misunderstandings. It's not encouraged that you ignore people, but if they are being mean and just won't stop no matter what. "Ignore them" Don't let them encourage you to destroy this thread.

Thank You. I look forward to EVERYBODY'S predictions, wishes, and opinions. :bee:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Here is MY roster. These are the characters I predict for SSB4. Now You'll PROBABLY disagree on Ninten. But, I added him because he's the last remanng Protagonist of the Mother Series, HAS HIS OWN PSI moves, and is redesigned to differ from Ness. So if you predict Masked Man that's understandable.

Notes:

1. Leaf has Marth's moves, but like the clones in Brawl, they are very different.
2. Ninten has his OWN PSI moves (Teleport, Beam, Hypnosis, etc.)
3. Trace is basically a placeholder. I'm not sure which Rival bounty hunter would be most likely so I put him.

Tell me what you think and why you think characters may or may not be in it. Also who should be? :colorful:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
...This is still the same thing. There is a thread for wishlist rosters as well.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Difference: This one doesn't encourage trolling. I'm promoting this for Newcomers to the website.
Neither thread encourages trolling. You just can't accept criticism and you play the victim when we don't praise your ideas.

Either way, this is going to get locked as there's no real point of having it aside from rebelling against everyone.

Noah. I have never seen anyone so immature, rude, spiteful and entitled in my life. I am convinced you are some sort of mastermind troll. You're ideas are not popular on Youtube (I've checked and you disabled ratings just so that people won't know, still have the comments there though), they are not popular here and they will never be popular. I was trying to be nice before, but this is the last straw.

Noah. For the good of everyone. Leave.

Noah I have tried to treat you nicely, but you whine and insult people, refuse to answer questions, and accuse people of some serious stuff. You even insulted our entire community!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
No offense to you, but every time someone has asked you to explain something, you seem to just sweep it under the rug and not have another thought about it.

When I made that thread, nowhere in it did I put up any idea that it was a troll gathering area. I'm going to try to explain this as best I can.

When the other users are commenting toward you that "Eirika is unlikely" or something like that, they aren't trying to personally attack you. Based on the fact that Roy and Chrom are more popular among the Smash fans, that is where their basis comes from when they disagree.

Maybe everything that happens in the other thread originates from misunderstandings, but people are going to think you're a douchebag if you come into a forum for the first time and preach that your roster is the "realistic" choice. Especially when you hardly answer anyone's questions. It gets irritating.

But go ahead. Go post it back in the other thread. I'm not going to tell you what to do.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I always weep when I see a Hunter from Prime Hunters on the list, they were never popular, compelling or important enough. I don't really follow Ray, Bomberman, random FE rep and Ninten either.

But hey, at least you have best pony as your avatar, so you're forgiven.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Isn't there a sticky which is exactly the same as this thread except with like, 2500 posts?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Isn't there a sticky which is exactly the same as this thread except with like, 2500 posts?
Yeah, so this one should totally be closed. Hint, hint. It's just going to end in massive arguments because of Noah.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh. Wow, I thought this was a post by Scoliosis, and it honestly made ZERO sense, but then I realized I had Noah on ignore. It definitely made this a funny experience!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Oh. Wow, I thought this was a post by Scoliosis, and it honestly made ZERO sense, but then I realized I had Noah on ignore. It definitely made this a funny experience!
Me with a Pony picture and terrible knack of ruining this forum?

You got me :troll:.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Sure. This is outside of my moderation privileges, so I'll have to politely ask that you refrain from posting until Mario & Sonic Bro locks it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom