• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U SSB4 MASTER RACE CONTROLLER

garchomp4smash

Smash Cadet
Hey guys
So I recently got more competitive in smash so I decided to shed my wiichuck because of the high likelihood of throwing out moves I didn't want to
This is fatal to me as a lucario main
So i was testing around and I liked the wiipad but it was just to big for me to feel good while playing it plus I would miss out on how beautiful the game was since I was always staring at the pad
How ever when I used the key board I WAS A BEAST the only thing I really needed to improve on is using the shield to the full capacity
What are your guys fav controlers for competitive play
(No gamecube im not going to pay for it)

Silxer

Smash Apprentice
Well, since you said no GameCube controller from what I've been reading here is that the WiiU Pro Controller would be the next best thing.

Sadly, I have no experience with the WiiU Pro Controller so I don't have any opinion on it.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Gamecube > Pro Controller > 3DS, for me. But especially since I became a freak and set Y to attack and A to jump, it's harder for me to flip back and forth since I don't really have that change mirrored in my 3DS/Pro setup yet.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Classic Controller Pro. The Controller of the Gods. Only those chosen by Lord Jigglypuff are fit to wield the sacred instrument.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Gamecube / Pro are generally the most comfortable for me to use. 3DS works as an alternative to these if you have one, but be prepared to sacrifice a second stick if you don't have a N3DS.

Untamed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Immortal_gamer2
I've been using the pro, and honestly, I don't like it. It's wireless, so it doesn't respond exactly the way I want it. My hands sweat when I play, and with its slick surface, it makes it hard to use.

I'm going to be switching to the GCC as soon as I find an adapter.

Top Bottom