• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Limited Edition?

thunderkat2

Smash Rookie
Maybe a real Mario trophy that looks like the one shown in the games.

Posted from Smashboards.com App for Android

Slim_X

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4425-1928-1952
For a 3ds limited edition ar cards of some of the fighters? A master hand figurine would be epic! And a 3d case like hologram for super street fighter on 3ds?

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know what would suck, if the special edition DID come with AR cards for the 3DS, but the regular edition came with cards as well, different cards!

Carlo_H.Luz

Smash Apprentice
If nintendo sells a $200 limited edition ssb4 I am absolutely sure millions of people would pay for it. Its ssb come on!

Powerstars

Smash Apprentice
Smash 4 should have the soundtracks from all 4 smashes with a nice fancy case and you got yourself a deal!
I'M THROWING MONEY AT MY SCREEN BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING! Really doe. Maybe mini trophy stands of the 8 veterans from the original game? A behind the scenes thing would be nice. If the game has DLC, then maybe have the game packaged with some of it already on, free? A soundtrack would be hella awesome, although I'd love to have the tunes from Melee and N64 in there as well (Brawl would be nice too, but eh).

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Music would be nice since he game can contain the best soundtracks ever made in video game history... Also, I liked the remakes they made with some of the songs in Brawl. Bramble Blast is so beautiful.

Remakes works especially well with older songs, from the NES and SNES era.

Carlo_H.Luz

Smash Apprentice
A limited edition pro controller and an enormous trophie of an epic battle. Maybe some real size items!!!!

Top Bottom