• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta SSB4 Falco Matchup Discussion 04 - Zelda - Fuujins Allowed

Zionaze

Smash Ace
kinda wondering, is there any other character that can do that chaingrab/reset D-throw > fair > D-throw?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I don't know, but I think Sheik can, but I'm not sure.

Edit: I hope this answers anyone's questions on chaingrabs.
http://smashboards.com/threads/ssbwu-3ds-luigi-chain-grab.379906/
^^ Sheik and Palutena can do the same things with their uairs. Palutena's is not guranteed but it's certainly possible
Dededes like to pretend they can, but with the substantial landing lag from uair I'm pretty sure it's easily escapable.

Luigi can dthrow>dair from 0 to like 90% apparently, but I don't know if dair spike actually true combos from dthrow (EDIT: after a certain percent I guess it does). The landing to regrab actually looks like it could be legit though.

Greninja can uair spike>regrab but I think setting up the uair spike means it won't true combo after uthrow

overall though I don't think any "chaingrabs" in this game are legit
luigi, against poor DI dthrow, Fair, Fair, grab. certain characters don't take that nonsense though

Last edited:
Top Bottom