• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 E3 Trailer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this is official or not, (I'm guessing not) but it got me hyped for E3!!!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
There is already a ''Smash E3 & Discussion'' Part thing..what ever the **** you call it...i advise you if you so kindly sir/madam in the future post stuff where there ment to go.

:)

Sorry....

Damnn ZSS looks soo yum! Also damn thats some smalk roster..i guess Sakurai wasent ****ing about when he said he wants to keep the roster low. XD

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Not official. Not from an official youtube channel, and it's generic Garry's Mod models if I'm not mistaken. Still pretty well made.

PIKA321

Smash Apprentice
Oh whoops, sorry, I've been inactive for a couple months so I didn't know.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Some things that told me this wasn't real:

- The size difference between Mario & Link was WAY different compared to the Brawl E3 trailer
- Using the Melee theme. Yes, it's amazing but I'm most certain the Smash 4 trailer will have a new and original song.
- I can see polygon outlines and pixels on the textures, something Sakurai wouldn't let past in a trailer.
- It seems odd that Namco Bandai was listed before Sora.
- The "super smash bros. 4" slide looks VERY unprofessional (especially having no capital letters), a super boring white background, and definitely not the final name of the game.
- Lacks copyright info at the end of the trailer
- Don't understand why Mario and Link were in those odd poses for a ridiculous amount of time.

But I have to give them props on the lighting effects and animations. But for some reason it didn't hype me (maybe because I don't see anything "new" or unique about it).

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Imagine if they actually show us this clip for the trailer...

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
Seemed pretty cool actually, but in some parts of the video it seemed a bit sloppy. Wario. Bros summed it up.

Damnn ZSS looks soo yum!
I have to admit, Samus looked bangin'. ;)

Edit: LOL. I just noticed. When the camera turns to their backs, Samus' left hand isn't even on her hips. You'll see very clearly it's just floating there. Looks awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom