• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Crew Representation Thread

ZxFlashFreezexZ

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lordofgames7
Hey everyone! It's ZxFlashFreezexZ here from The Hype Crew, and I would like to give you an opportunity to represent your crew! Your crew is your group of fellow Smashers who've got your back at all times, and who stand with you as the best of friends. Let's give them a shoutout for all the fun times they've had with you! I'll go first:

Shoutout to The Hype Crew (http://smashboards.com/social-forums/the-hype-crew-bringing-the-hype-to-smash-4.1799/) for being so welcoming of me and for supporting my efforts in tournaments and other battles. Thanks especially to GhettoNinja for having so much faith in me! Also, shoutout to my best friend JirachiPrime, who's also on the crew! The Hype Crew: Bringing the Hype to Smash 4!

Thanks guys, give your crew the kudos they deserve!

-:4falcon:THC| ZxFlashFreezexZ:4falcon:

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
Hello, we are looking for strong and promising players for my new crew, Frame 0. We are also looking for another leader to help me out.

Here is what we have to offer:

> Crew Members that have a passion for Smash Bros, and a desire to get better at the game and their characters!
> A family-like environment where we do not judge or discriminate whoever you are.
> A competitive atmosphere where we'll help each other improve at the game and discover new things!
> Weekly tournaments for crew members and guests to test their might, sometimes even with small prizes!
> A power ranking based on said tourneys.

What we are looking for within a member:

> A strong, competitive player that has the desire to improve, like us!
> A player who knows the game and how to play it well.
> A fairly active player of Smash for Wii U
> A positive and friendly vibe.
> One who will never give up!

We do not tier discriminate, meaning if you play a character widely regarded as bad, there will be nothing held against you, in fact we want variety and the MU experience!

How to tryout:

1. Join the crew server
2. Tag a member for tryouts and be patient. It shows us your desire to improve if you don't tag us then leave right after.
3. You will be tested. See #da_testing_rules for a better idea of what to expect.

If you are trying out and you're already in a crew, multi-crewing is NOT allowed. If you are on the blacklist https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xPxXfgL8Z19YVg1Oy3U6jEwSA/edit#gid=1513163223 , you cannot join the crew. However, I think it's fair to at least let you play with us. You can also tryout, but you can't actually be a member until when/if your blacklist is lifted.

Invite: https://discord.gg/WsaqmuZ

StealthyNinjaMan

Smash Rookie
Hello, people who are reading this thread! Currently, we are looking for crew members for our crew, Royalty, who will never give up, and has strong willpower.

Here are our crew members so far:

Leader -
Cr0w: Sheik and Captain Falcon

Members -
Outesho: Dr. Mario and Falco
Rimmy: Donkey Kong and Falco
Stealthy: Sheik and Diddy Kong
Vovel: Falco and Zero Suit Samus

What we have to offer:
> Players who are friendly and positive
> A type of competitive atmosphere to help others get better at the game!
> The passion for SSB4 to get better at the game with their character!
> Fairly active players

What we are looking within a member:
> Strong willpower/the will to never give up
> Preferably 3DS Players
> Friendly and Positive People
> Preferably Active Members (I know I'm asking for a lot here)
> One who knows their character well + know how to play the game in general

"We will not discriminate people who play different characters dependant of their tier. We will gladly accept anyone who plays anywhere in the tier list." Take that on my word. If we do discriminate, be free to quote me.

How to tryout:
1. Join our discord server (link will be at the bottom)
2. Tag the leader or any one of our members to try you out.
3. We will tell you when we are available. When we are, we will put you under a test. If you fail, don't be sad! You can always tryout again.

So come on down! If you're looking for a crew, this is the one for you!
Discord Link - https://discord.gg/qxFRCbK

Last edited:
Top Bottom