• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U SSB4 Community Combo video!

Smashchick

Smash Rookie
NNID
TgNoa123
So my youtube channel is quickly growing, and in month I've been thinking of making a community combo video. I have a good experience with editing, been making mixclips and combo videos in half a year'ish. I play a lot of chars, Sheik, Falcon, Falco, Kirby, Zss, Shulk and lots of more.... If 5-10 people here are intrested, you can either tell me here, then when there's enough you can either send clips via my NNID to me, or comment a link to a combo u uploaded to youtube by the youtube feature on replays, on a listed youtube video. (Just those with links can see it) Thanks! Would be so nice. Have been talking on Skype with my crew/group Smash Hangar, and we are making one if no one here are interested.

Top Bottom