• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB4 Character Ideas

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=3046]SSB4 Character Ideas[/drupal]

These are the characters that I deem worthy for SSB4. This will have Modifications to current characters, Yes/No/Maybes for playable, assist and boss characters. This isn

coco-sonny

Smash Rookie
I think they should have bomber man, pac-man, spyro, sukapon, bowser jr./shadow mario, toon zelda/tetra, ridly, megaman, masked man, porky, birdo, toad, tails, knuckles, crash, nights, daisy, waligi, little mac, issac, matthew, GENO :awesome:, goomba, koopa, mallow, roy, victini, balloon fighter, king k rool, baby mario, baby luigi, funky kong, krystal, shy guy. I wont and the ones who are in it cause it would be to long. :oneeye: FIRST POST!!! comment if i should add or take out.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
i got a idea about wailuigi B it tennis throw B UP like warios b up. B LEFT AND RIGHT IT WES MARIO KART just like wario bike.then B DOWN BE WES BASEBALL BAT JUST LIKE KING DEEDE HAMMER AND WES FINAL SMASH THROWS ALLT OF TENNIS BALLS IT PERFECT DUDE:):):)

Shadd21

Smash Rookie
Melee had Mewtwo, Brawl had Lucario, 4/Wii U/3DS needs Zoroark here my moveset

Standerd B- Dark Pulse

Forward B- Sucker Punch

Up B- Agility (Recovery Move)

Down b- Transforms into a random character from the roster and use's their moveset

Final Smash- Night Daze

DK50

Smash Rookie
I want:

1. Bowser Jr.

2. King Boo

3. Waluigi

4. Daisy

5. Dr. Mario

5. Young Link

6. Funky Kong

7. Waddle Dee

8. Birdo

9. Krystal

10. Aipom

11. Mewtwo

12. Pichu

13. Roy

14. Megaman

15. Mii

16. Pac-Man

17. Tails

AndyRedGold

Smash Rookie
Okay, I am a PokeManiac, but I won't get carried away. Trainers from all of the generations, Gold has Bayleef, Typhlosion, and Totodile. Gold's Typhlosion does the Final Smash-Eruption. Red's stays the same, Brendon's is the active Pokemon uses his "ultimate move" (Taught by old person in the games) and he has Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile BUT they lose power twice as fast as Red. Diamond/Pearl (Change colour) have Torterra, Infernape, and Piplup. Black/White (Change colour) has Samurott, Tepig and Servine. Bring back Mewtwo, and add every legendary as a Pokeball. To be honest, Pokemon's the only Nintendo game series I know much about, but have just as many characters from other series too though.

Top Bottom