• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB3 to SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
If a sequal to Brawl was ever made, what things from Brawl do you think would stay, be removed or edited? And how many characs/stages would it have?

My personal shot is that Mr. G&W, ROB, Lucario, Sonic, Snake and Toon Link will be removed. And that Mario will no longer have Fludd. Also, i think the game will feature 54 characters (Every smash bros installment adds 14 new characs, 12 characs ub 64, 26 characs in Melee and 40 in Brawl). And only like half the stages in Brawl would return.

6uardianAngel

Smash Rookie
Well considering that Brawl hasn't even released in America yet most people would base what they want taken out in comparison to Melee.

Mr. G&W, ROB may be removed from the series for the next smash brothers but Snake and Sonic are in for good. At least for a while. They leave a big impression just by the fact that they are in the game -- plus they also aren't clone characters which gives them more reason to stay.

... but I guess we can all make a more defined opinion when the game ACTUALLY comes out here in America.

iron blade

Smash Ace
How about we enjoy Brawl for a while? It isn't even released in America and Europe and people are talking about a fourth Smash Bros.

People thought Mr. Game & Watch wouldn't return in Brawl. Look what happened. What is the reason for him not to return? While we're at it, let's take Link out too. And I'd like to know why R.O.B. would be taken out too.

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
just because people in the smash forums don't like ROB or whoever, doesn't mean that the general concensus of smash players in the world hate him. With that being said, its hard to tell, and no one really cares, nor thinks its a funny debate, at this point

burnthepriest6

Smash Cadet
I'd like to know why people are already dabating over SSB4 when they don't even have SSBB yet. Give it some years for **** sakes.

Ichida

Smash Ace
This is like... the third "SSB4" thread in the last week... yeesh, you think they'd learn over time.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Well, seeing as how the world is ending in approximately four years, I'd say there won't be a SSB4.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
Oh for the love of GOD, don't go bringing up that ****, PLEASE. >.<
Lawl, just joking :3 although it caused a big ruckus (and probably will in the future).

Back on topic, as long as they open doors to new (NEW, not fox / toon link new) characters in the future, I'm sure it'll be a success.

Chasesin

Smash Apprentice
nobody with an original moveset will be removed. The only reason mewtwo was removed is because lucario replaced him. Game&Watch will never be removed, unless they think of something to replace him, but they wont

JoJoRukus

Smash Apprentice
I know tons of stuff I would want ADDED, but there is no way to say just who would be removed in the next Smash. I mean... Nobody seemed to expect Mewtwo to get the axe. And as far as removal of the third party characters, its way too early to tell that as well. If the next game is on the Wii as well (which is unlikely, in my opinion), it is possible they may just include all the characters from THIS game as they are.

shellblade

Smash Cadet
not another **** ssb4 thread:ohwell: i guess i'll give my opinion...

Toon Link is the official style for link on hand held consoles, he ain't goin anywhere

Sonic and snake made way to much of a impact, I doubt they'll be removed

the only thing R.O.B. has against him is that people don't like him

Lucario is removable as there are two more generations of pokemon to go ( I really like Lucario though:urg:)

G&W is a two time veteran now so he is probably here to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom