• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Wii U Online Crew Tournament #1 - Bring all yer friends on 2/21/15

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Are we doing it subs or interchangeably? As in you have all of your members available to choose from for strategic purposes.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Should update it making sure everyone knows that only 1 team per crew with 2 subs(I think thats what we agreed on.)
It says so in the OP, silly~

Are we doing it subs or interchangeably? As in you have all of your members available to choose from for strategic purposes.
You get 2 subs. So total of 7 members can participate. Otherwise, bigger crews would be at a vast advantage ^^''

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Err yeah. I meant keeping 7, but do we have to declare which 5 are in the battle and which 2 are subs?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Err yeah. I meant keeping 7, but do we have to declare which 5 are in the battle and which 2 are subs?
Oh, I see what you mean.

And yeah, you gotta declare that, but its just for purposes of organization. Subs can participate in the battles even if one of the other members is available, if they think they will have a better matchup against them, or the other doesn't really wanna play at that moment, etc.

or, do you have any ideas regarding that structure?

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Oh, I see what you mean.

And yeah, you gotta declare that, but its just for purposes of organization. Subs can participate in the battles even if one of the other members is available, if they think they will have a better matchup against them, or the other doesn't really wanna play at that moment, etc.

or, do you have any ideas regarding that structure?
Oh, I'd just leave it as 7. I don't think you need to declare which 5 are "starters" and which are "subs" if they can switch out interchangeably.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Oh, I'd just leave it as 7. I don't think you need to declare which 5 are "starters" and which are "subs" if they can switch out interchangeably.
Well the actual battles are 5v5, so inadvertedly 2 per crew WILL be subs, but I see your point.

Doesn't really make much of a difference, but I guess there's no real point to the sub system, since it has no real purpose or value.

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Ooooo signing up crew asap!

Crew Name: The Monado Masters (M2)
Crew membs: TBA!

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Ooooo signing up crew asap!

Crew Name: The Monado Masters (M2)
Crew membs: TBA!
Awesome ;3

Added

If we could get 3 more crews it'd be ideal, but just 1 would be enough for us to get 6.

Pikachu24Fan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pikachu24Fan
3DS FC
4725-8122-1698
Crew Name: Smashers With Potential
Member List: TBA

Since we have more members, we'll be able to participate in this and hopefully do well can't wait till saturday :D

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Last minute, but not too late!

Crew name: El Scorcho
Member list: Spirst, Locke 06, Windmaster012, Parcheesy, Fenrir VII, Reserved, King_Peachee

And if one more crew joins, that'd make 8. :)

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Last minute, but not too late!

Crew name: El Scorcho
Member list: Spirst, Locke 06, Windmaster012, Parcheesy, Fenrir VII

And if one more crew joins, that'd make 8. :)
Woo!

@ pokemonfan111 pokemonfan111 - Sadly our streamers, Artryuu and Tao are out right now. I can stream, but I'm afraid it would lag the matches.

I can give it a try if you guys want.

Also Challonge bracket will be posted at 3:30 max.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Roster change: added the last 2 members of the crew due to a possibility of them being available (and also, because why not)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Prize announcement:

For reaching the semi-finals, Smashers with Potential, and Monado Masters, both will get 2 BP

For making it to 2nd place, TheMoneyTeam will get 7 BP

For making it to 1st place....

El Schorcho will get a whopping 10 BP!

And a banner, made by myself, as a trophy of sorts......Banner will come tomorrow tho. lol

Congratulations on all participants, this ran very smoothly thanks to everyone, as well as, thank you SO much for @ Pikachu24Fan Pikachu24Fan and @ Jerm Jerm for streaming your matches, without you the whole event would have been a lot less exciting!

Everyone look forward to the next announced tournament!

Last edited:

Jerm

U Feelin' It?
NNID
Jermalie0
3DS FC
4940-5666-9945
Prize announcement:

For reaching the semi-finals, Smashers with Potential, and Monado Masters, both will get 2 BP

For making it to 2nd place, TheMoneyTeam will get 7 BP

For making it to 1st place....

El Schorcho will get a whopping 10 BP!

And a banner, made by myself, as a trophy of sorts......Banner will come tomorrow tho. lol

Congratulations on all participants, this ran very smoothly thanks to everyone, as well as, thank you SO much for @ Pikachu24Fan Pikachu24Fan and @ Jerm Jerm for streaming your matches, without you the whole event would have been a lot less exciting!

Everyone look forward to the next announced tournament!
2BP Hypeee! Thanks for getting everything together man was a lot of fun! Hopefully the next one will have even more crews participating (Y)

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
2BP Hypeee! Thanks for getting everything together man was a lot of fun! Hopefully the next one will have even more crews participating (Y)
Yeah, I'm hopin at least 8 crews will participate next time, getting 'by's is no fun~ haha. I'm thinkin of a nice gimmick for the next one, just ironing out the details, so look forward to that, for sure ;D

Last edited:
Top Bottom