• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Wii U: Hosting Tournament this Sunday on Twitch

RecklessGreen

Smash Rookie
Signup Page
http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/YtAviNWWkA
My twitch account:
http://www.twitch.tv/recklessgreen

Who can join for this tournament? Anyone can. It's a tournament to celebrate for receiving 500 followers on Twitch. Here's Hoping for more :D

I will be streaming the top 8 players in the bracket.

Rules:
1 vs. 1
2 Stock
Best 2 out of 3 matches
No items
No Customs
Any stages allowed except those with hazards.
Omega stages are allowed. (Strongly recommend Smashville and Flats X Omega, it has the least amount of lag)

East and Middle Coast Preferred (West coast players may participate if they have a good connection)

You may switch characters after matches.
Mii Fighters allowed, but no customs
This is a single elimination tournament, so if you lose, you lose.

Tournament TIME: This Sunday at 3:00pm EST Be sure to Check in before tourney starts. BE AT MY TWITCH STREAM TO BE UPDATED

Signups END AT Tourney's Start

*Important*

There is no prize for this tournament, this is just for fun. Show some sportsmanship, it's just a game. Let's all have some fun, so please, don't be a douche.

*VERY IMPORTANT*

You need to change your username by clicking on your name, then under settings.

Change your name to your Nintendo ID so your opponents know who to add and who to fight.

If you have not done this yet, you are then DISQUALIFIED from the tournament.

Again, thank you

Stilll Alive

Smash Cadet
I signed up, I'm west coast, I get 60 Mbps and use Ethernet so I should have no connection issues

And to anyone adding me there's 3 L's in my name if you missed it lol

Last edited:

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
Challonge: "Registration has closed for this tournament.

Me: :(

Top Bottom