• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Wii U Competitive Tournament #3!

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
GENERAL RULES:
Single Stage
Double Elimination
Each participant will be required to check-in at http://chatzy.us20.chatzy.com/SmashRoom
Each round will last for 50 minutes and each match will start no later than 10 minutes later than it was supposed to.
There will be 32 participants. If any more sign up, they will be subs for anybody who doesn't show up on time.
Winner of each round of a match can pick any legal stage, then the loser gets to counterpick (ban) 2 stages. They remain unusable for the remainder of the match.
In the event of a Bowser Jr. Teleport glitch, the match will restart.
In the event of extreme lag, the match will restart. If it continues, we'll just have to deal with it, sorry.
You are allowed to end your match ONLY if you misclick your character or notice that the match is not following any of these rules.
Players can switch characters in between rounds/matches.
Top 3 winners are offered to join the Melee Force Crew.
Continuous violations in any of these rules will result in a forfeit.
MATCH RULES:
Customs: OFF
Items: OFF
Stocks: 3
Timer: 8 minutes
Best of 3 (Finals and match for 3rd place Best of 5)
LEGAL STAGES:
Smashville
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Delfino Plaza
Kongo Jungle
Duck Hunt
Town And City
Skyloft
Halberd
Any omega stage
ILLEGAL CHARACTERS:
(none)

OTHER INFORMATION:
PLAYERS CAN REPORT THEIR OWN WINS/LOSSES ON THE BRACKET PAGE!
When you come into the chatzy room, please make your name similar to the name you signed up as!
The site is the one deciding the seeds and brackets, NOT ME.
If these tournaments hold up well, I may start including prizes for the 1st place winner such as cash, amiibo (probably not rare), or DLC, occasionally.
Tournament will start on Saturday, May 9, 3:00 p.m. EST (4 p.m. CDT) (7 p.m. GDT)

Signup page: http://challonge.com/ssbwiiucompetitive3

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Can a total newbie join for fun? I probably won't do well but i want to see how well i'll do.

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
Bump. I changed the signup page to the tournament page in general. And we only need 11 more participants! :3 The list is getting bigger much faster than #2.

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
Bump. The cap of 32 has been reached! Now anybody who wants to sign up now will have to be a sub in case one of the original 32 doesn't show up.

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
Bump. The cap of 32 has been reached! Now anybody who wants to sign up now will have to be a sub in case one of the original 32 doesn't show up.
Actually yeah im gonna have to forfeit xD. I forgot i have something i gotta do on the 9th. Sorry about the inconveniance.

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
Alright Murlough thanks for letting me know. Mr. Lilligant did you sign up? Btw how do you quote on this site?

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
It seems people keep dropping out and other replace them. Each time both happen, the bracket gets shuffled automatically :/ so it's unpredictable what will happen until the tourney is about to start. I guess everyone will have to check then. I hate the auto shuffles.

Mother/EB

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-1321-4166-0636
You've got me added Yucoliptus.

Hey guys. There's one more spot left in the tournament today. It's not too late to sign up! So if you see this message and wanna play, please sign up! There's one spot left right now, but more people might unregister since I sent out the final notice earlier via challenge!

Top Bottom