• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB: Project M XP [v1.5] -- Final Beta Release

WorseDoughnut

Smash Rookie
Thanx for fixing the codeset link thing.

EDIT: can you turn on copying and pasting for the codes please.
Is there some way we can get the SSS Codes from the Spreadsheet, Copying and Pasting has been disabled so I can't use the Codes :\
Could we get export options enabled on the spreadsheet? That would be super nice.
Sorry, didn't realize it locked the actual cells, though it just blocked copying the entire document into your drive.

Should be fixed now, enjoy!

LiquidDump

Smash Rookie
Yes, thank you!
Now let's all cross our fingers for BrawlDJ and ASL+BEX.
That would be the toolset to end all toolsets.

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Is there an app or such to implement character recolors and skins myself? i wanna try to add em
For replacing costumes, you just place the files in the correct folders (there are plenty of tutorials that can explain it better than I can), and for cosmetics you can use Costume Manager. For adding costumes without replacing anything you'll probably want cBliss (look it up, I personally haven't used it before).

PZT

Smash Rookie
Can we get the ASL code for the button combos on the stages? I can't find it for the life of me, it's not in the spreadsheet, not in the txt...

Cynapse

Smash Ace
I've encountered an anomaly when attempting to insert custom CSPs into the CSS. Somehow, someway, they're overwritten and/or not changed. BPs and RPs transfer in just fine, however. (stocks untested)

WorseDoughnut

Smash Rookie
I've encountered an anomaly when attempting to insert custom CSPs into the CSS. Somehow, someway, they're overwritten and/or not changed. BPs and RPs transfer in just fine, however. (stocks untested)
Most CSP's are already being overwritten by the HD texture pack. So you'll have to either replace the .dds in the HD pack, or disable loading HD textures in Dolphin.

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
can anybody here with the build test if night smashville works? doesn't seem to work for me

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Adding in the codes boots me back to the Wii Menu anyone know why? I would love some help

slowbeatle

Smash Rookie
For replacing costumes, you just place the files in the correct folders (there are plenty of tutorials that can explain it better than I can), and for cosmetics you can use Costume Manager. For adding costumes without replacing anything you'll probably want cBliss (look it up, I personally haven't used it before).
i cant find the fighter folder on the sd

MFMAXY

Smash Apprentice
can you post that nighttime smashville fix? would love to have one as I don't think it exists anywhere

itsjojotime

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new to this pack and have been playing it for the past couple days, and it is awesome.

However, I do have some issues. The first being that whenever I try to use the Y alts for certain stages, an X appears over the stage and I can't select it. Also, probably 1 out of 3 times I try to play on a stage alt, the game freezes at loading. If there is a way around these two issues, please let me know! I want to get the best out of this pack!

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
can you post that nighttime smashville fix? would love to have one as I don't think it exists anywhere
This should fix it, if you place all these files in the stages folder. If not, it has something to do with an ASL problem and that'll be a lot trickier to fix. (Sorry for the unnecessary double compression, Smashboards really needs to get support for .7z)

Attachments

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Y'know, Most of the B&R Alts crash on Wii. I would test all the stages but it would be tedious also, If you do alt that isn't on that stage (E.X Holding R on a Stage that only has a B alt) Will crash also..

PZT

Smash Rookie
I'll ask around, but as far as I know when adding alt stages we just used ASL Tool.
Yeah, and? That isn't really that helpful, recreating the code for all the combinations from scratch would be a total pain, so could you please post the ASL code pre-made used in 1.5? Pretty please?

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
Anyone knows how to change the stage preview like the one in XP? Also, how do I make a signature with icons (still kinda new here)?

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
New characters I see.What franchise can we see the new characters come from? and will you add Knuckles, Lyn and issac from the Leak update for the original Project m?

Last edited:

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
New characters I see.
As Cynapse mentioned, development for Project M XP has ceased. New characters were planned to be implemented using BrawlEx, but we decided to cease development before this came to fruition. Also, please refrain from discussion of any leaks. If you want to add your own characters, look into Project DIY, which aims to add BrawlEx to P:M 3.6.

Last edited:

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Read the thread's title. It includes the words final and release.
don't have to be a jerk about it I can read it perfectly clear.But from reading the post it showed that there might be new stuff

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
don't have to be a jerk about it I can read it perfectly clear.But from reading the post it showed that there might be new stuff
Even if there was an update they can't use ANYTHING from the leak build. you're not suppose to mention it at all.

tinktink

Smash Rookie
Did you forget to put in the custom text for the character names? When I loaded up the Wii version, they were not there. I also checked in the files of both the Wii and Netplay builds.

slowbeatle

Smash Rookie
Did you forget to put in the custom text for the character names? When I loaded up the Wii version, they were not there. I also checked in the files of both the Wii and Netplay builds.
i believe text is only on netplay when loading custom textures

Findanother1

Smash Rookie
i have a problem where i cant get the alternate stages to load up, i have the project m xp iso and dolphin installed so i dunno what is wrong here.

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
i have a problem where i cant get the alternate stages to load up, i have the project m xp iso and dolphin installed so i dunno what is wrong here.
Make sure you're running the P:M Launcher, rather than the ISO directly. The SD card content is necessary for alt stages.

Bombar

Smash Rookie
Anybody know where the alt stage files are stored? Things like STGCUSTOM01_Z, can't find them anywhere and would like to take some out and put them in my own build.

soopercool101

Smash Journeyman
Anybody know where the alt stage files are stored? Things like STGCUSTOM01_Z, can't find them anywhere and would like to take some out and put them in my own build.
If you're using the dolphin version, they are located in the SD.raw. Otherwise they'll just be in the stages folder with all the others

tinktink

Smash Rookie
I saw the custom character names when I loaded up netplay, but I'm having trouble finding them in the files for my own build. I checked in the ISO builder (pf > menu2 > sc_selcharacter) but the sc_selcharacter file was not there. I've also checked in the virtual sd card but the names in there are the default ones.

BlackSwagtsu

Smash Rookie
Does this work for usb loader because i try do the alternate stage combos and it doesn't work.

DAC21

Smash Rookie
Do you have this as a .zip? My computer won't download the entire file and refuses to open it.
I have the same problem. The download just comes out as a file (Project M XP 1.5 [Wii].7z) and doesn't provide a folder to unzip the content. Regular homebrew launches just fine via letterbomb... did you ever figure it out? Thanks!

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice
I have the same problem. The download just comes out as a file (Project M XP 1.5 [Wii].7z) and doesn't provide a folder to unzip the content. Regular homebrew launches just fine via letterbomb... did you ever figure it out? Thanks!
Yeah, I got it. I kept closing my laptop screen which stopped the download and make it finished but only with the stuff it downloaded. Because of this, it never opened. I fixed it by never closing my laptop during the download.

DAC21

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I got it. I kept closing my laptop screen which stopped the download and make it finished but only with the stuff it downloaded. Because of this, it never opened. I fixed it by never closing my laptop during the download.
ahh okay. I tried to redownload the file but i still got Project M XP 1.5 [Wii].7z only. I guess i'll just try it again. Let me know if you think of any tips though. Thanks!

Top Bottom