• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB: Project M XP [v1.5] -- Final Beta Release

ALLCAPSSCRUB

Smash Rookie
NNID
Matthewsoko
3DS FC
5068-0955-1959
Im having issues getting the alt stages to work on dolphin. They don't load when I hold any of the combo buttons like L.

DAC21

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I got it. I kept closing my laptop screen which stopped the download and make it finished but only with the stuff it downloaded. Because of this, it never opened. I fixed it by never closing my laptop during the download.
okay so i finally got it so i could extract the files but i'm having problems launching PM via letterbomb. do you know if you can launch PM XP that way? i extracted all the original files and used my own private code generated via hackmii. if you can letterbomb XP is there a different way the files need to be arranged? I've already tried a few different combinations but so far no luck.. Thanks!

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
Could anyone tell me how to change the stage preview size and move icons with the SSS Editor?

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Could anyone tell me how to change the stage preview size and move icons with the SSS Editor?
In the editor you use the arrows on the editor page, in the brawl and melee boxes moves the stages left to right (up and down).
For Icons use the Brawl stage manager and go to Tools>resize all prebases or something like that.

FalconRPG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
F4LC0NPUNCH111
3DS FC
4141-2695-8953
Switch FC
SW-0822-1850-3326
In the editor you use the arrows on the editor page, in the brawl and melee boxes moves the stages left to right (up and down).
For Icons use the Brawl stage manager and go to Tools>resize all prebases or something like that.
Forgot this, how could I change pics to be higher than 88x88 (using XP's preview)? Thanks for helping.

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew
Forgot this, how could I change pics to be higher than 88x88 (using XP's preview)? Thanks for helping.
I don't believe you can resize it to be larger without another program or redoing all the images yourself.

Knullebibs

Smash Rookie
I'm having trouble opening Dolphin XP. all 3 versions of it won't start up at all, it just keeps loading. Pls help

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if this matters anymore since Legacy XP is in the works now but I've been going through the stages in this build and I'm seeing that a lot of them are missing their .rel files which is what's causing certain stages to freeze the game. (The expansion stages in particular.)

jams0123

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to get alt stages working on Wii without an sd card? My slot is broken and I'm using the ISO builder, however holding buttons while selecting stages does nothing. Is there a way to get virtual sd cards working?

Top Bottom