• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Power - South America Tournament - 25/08/13

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
We'll have a reunion in the saturday to play without all the tournament responsibility! i'll ask my friend to bring his Dazzle thingy to record.

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
Oh God !
sorry I forgot to update the first post ehehe !

but anyhow, Its going to be on the 25th august.
doubles starts (brazil time) 11:00am
Streamed Crew battle at around 13:00
Singles at 14:00

Link for the Stream on the first post!

Madrush, The schedule is good for me! Just send me the e-ticket with flight number and all so I can program myself !
Add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/andreluiz.souzaalmeida

Stay Tunned guys !
I sent you my flight info on facebook, I'm leaving in about 15hours so let me know if everything checks out

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Amazing incredible tournament... the best of my life undoubtedly...
Alancitu is a great guy and one of the best players i've ever seen, he showed us a new speed and techskill in smash, everyone was REALLY impressed, he performed a HUGE 30 stock **** in a Alancitu vs Brazil 12 char battle... But Cabelo is a machine man, he learned with every lost he took against alancitu, he was getting 3 or even 4 stocked every match in the saturday, then he uploaded his spacing and mindgames in a unique matter.. (THAT RETURNING LASER IN THE END OF LAST MATCH WAS ONE OF THE SIMPLEST AND INCREDIBLE THINGS EVER)
MadRush is really nice and skilled, i can tell he's evolving exponentially, i really enjoyed our falcon dittos!
And Banze the beast as always... kicked me out of losers, but i was glad with my 5th position, that was a VERY competitive tournament...

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, we're downloading part of them from twich (the streamed ones),
and tomorrow should be more videos from another tv that was recording...
AND
will take a while, but eventually we'll post a 12 char battle Alancitu Vs Brasil

Sedda

Smash Champion
yo so thanks to banze, rith and the rest of the brazilian tourney for finally pulling alancitu out of his hole and providing LIVE STREAMS of the peruvian legend. it was a fun tourney to watch

Top Bottom