• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

LtDan

Smash Rookie
First time on the smashboards, should have done this a long time ago...

Anyways, I'm in the baltimore MD area. I'd be willing to drive a hour two if people want to get something setup or just play casuals during the week or weekend

Shears

Smash Master
First time on the smashboards, should have done this a long time ago...

Anyways, I'm in the baltimore MD area. I'd be willing to drive a hour two if people want to get something setup or just play casuals during the week or weekend
Dude we play every week in Baltimore. Check your PMs.

Nyll

Smash Rookie
Started playing Smash a couple days ago, I live in Deland FL (32720). Would be willing to drive a couple hours if anyone nearby wants to play.

Zeds

Smash Apprentice
Started playing Smash a couple days ago, I live in Deland FL (32720). Would be willing to drive a couple hours if anyone nearby wants to play.
i myself am in miami nd always down to play, but there is a big scene in orlando. glad you've found smashboards but it's p much dead for 64. Join the Florida Smash 64 facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/flsmash64/. There are tourneys/smashfests happening all the time around central Florida. We'd love to have you nd i'm sure everyone would be willing to show you some moves (lel) nd give you some pointers.

Last edited:

I_spy

Smash Rookie
Been a decade+ now. Lotta familiar names here brings back so many memories!

[N-T]iSpy - New York City - 10027 is the ZIP code

Hope to catch up with some of you old friends (and enemies) with all this social media that never existed back in day.

asidbath

Smash Rookie
Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys, CA
Asidbath
Year Round

Question: I literally just opened an account today, can someone please explain how I can/should reach out to people on this map? Thanks a lot!

Also, I see you Sensei (NoHo) and Onski? (Van Nuys). If you ever want to play hit me up!

Last edited:

Sesh

Smash Rookie
Interested in being on the map. I'm a novice player going by the tag "Roshi". My location is near the intersection of Pitt River rd and Mary Hill rd in Port Coquitlam BC. This is a link to my fb since I don't mind randoms on that, https://www.facebook.com/matthew.remillard1. Love what you're doing

hOOpLaLa

Smash Rookie
I've created a google map to keep track of SSB players throughout the world. The map contains a placemark for each player, color coded by region, with a small description on the placemark if the location is not year around (i.e., school year vs summer locations are identified). Placemarks in the left grid are ordered first by region, and then alphabetically, so you should be able to locate any player you want if you know their tag. If you are looking for players in a particular region, simply zoom in on the desired location and click individual placemarks to reveal player tags.

Color coding:

North America: Blue
South America: Red
Asia: Yellow
Australia: Green
Europe: Purple

If you want to be on the map, all you need to do is post your location and the name you want to go by if its different than your SWF username. If you have multiple locations depending on the time of year, just include the times associated with each place and I will add that information to the placemark description. Please be somewhat specific in your locations. I don't need addresses, but something like city/town/burrow is preferred over something like county/state/country. If you wish to post contact information to make it easy for other players to find you that is fine as well, I will add it to the map. Pro tip, wouldn't be giving out my phone number to a public map on the internet.

If you want to post information for other players that would be fine as well.

Link to the map

Thank you so much for doing this. Me and a few others are in Alhambra, California, USA

Department of

Smash Rookie
Seems pretty dead here these days, but on the off chance someone take a look at this... anyone in the Salt Lake City area want to play?

Top Bottom