• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

Shears

Smash Master
I might redo this whole player map thing so its easier for people to update it and add themselves to it and additionally allows people to have an easy means of connecting with each other. It will probably take a couple hours to do so I'll probably get around to doing it in a couple months from now.

gramkracka22

Smash Cadet
Port Hope, Ontario

Should almost have people give an email or something for contact info in the description, also state which smash version they play

Last edited:

USSPython

Smash Rookie
Currently floating around in Peoria, IL but come fall I'll be out at Purdue for most of the year.

Edit: forgot to mention I'm also quite new.

Last edited:

Saltsizzle

Smash Journeyman
Currently floating around in Peoria, IL but come fall I'll be out at Purdue for most of the year.

Edit: forgot to mention I'm also quite new.
Join Indy 64 on facebook to get the know on Indiana smash 64. We got another from Purdue that is looking for some players.

D

Deleted member

i will be in japan soon methinks ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

D4rk

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1134-9452-3052
Winchester, Connecticut, I don't think I'll ever be leaving this location either.
There seems to be an already reliable location for weekly smash 64 tournaments though, so that's great for me at least.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Roanoke, VA. New to the competitive scene, wanting to practice with some people, but this area seems like a dead zone.
I know its kinda far, but we do weekly events up in Fairfax, VA on thursday nights, and a monthly up there on Saturday. I don't check smashboards much these days, so if you want to get in touch with me join this facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/USAssb64/ and HOLLA. Its the North America Facebook group, where all the good stuff happens :)

Chantilly, VA
HoloSly
I'll rarely be able to play, if ever. You'll see me at locals or any major in the MD/VA area.
same goes for you man, and we are RIGHT next to you, get in touch even if you can't play often! That way you'll at least know when we're playing and someday you might be able to join

Last edited:

ArchaicMushroom

Smash Rookie
Peterborough, Ontario

Literally just started thinking about playing this game competitively this summer so if anyone wants to give me advice I need all of it :p

PrestonK

Smash Cadet
Peterborough, Ontario

Literally just started thinking about playing this game competitively this summer so if anyone wants to give me advice I need all of it :p
Welcome! You should join the Ontario Smash 64 FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OntarioSmash64/

You're a little far from Toronto, but if you don't mind the drive then we have bi-weekly Smash On Tap tournaments and our monthly Flaoc tournament on June 25: http://smashboards.com/threads/jun-...-a-c-games-452-spadina-ave-toronto-on.437733/

ArchaicMushroom

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I wish I was closer to Toronto, cuz now what should be a 10$ event is more like 70$... I'll definitely join that facebook page though!

CSM

Smash Rookie
CSM - Sydney, NSW, AU

Also need pointers on which version rom to use and available servers (Oceanic region) if anyone is able to help me with that

Last edited:

jcgamer107

Smash Rookie
Redford, MI if you still update this

Very interested in any original Smash meet-ups/tournaments within an hour or so of SE Michigan. Big House 6 is of course comin' up but they only feature Melee and Smash 4 (entry fee is steep anyways).

Top Bottom