• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

banze

Smash Journeyman
alrighty them

We got:
Oxolane : São Paulo
Cabelo: São Paulo
Hokage: São Paulo
Striker: São Paulo
Joker: São Paulo
Rith: Rio de Janeiro
GNK: Rio de janeiro
DreN: Rio de janeiro
ChuckJr: Belo Horizonte

These are a few players that are always on the scene or posting here.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
alrighty them

We got:
Oxolane : São Paulo
Cabelo: São Paulo
Hokage: São Paulo
Striker: São Paulo
Joker: São Paulo
Rith: Rio de Janeiro
GNK: Rio de janeiro
DreN: Rio de janeiro
ChuckJr: Belo Horizonte

These are a few players that are always on the scene or posting here.
Just to wonder, who are the next best people for 64 after you and Oxolane?

banze

Smash Journeyman
Heh, why not.

Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Hey House, when I come back to Buenos Aires, can we arrange to play live?

@ Koro
Actually I could definitely say that It would be me/Cabelo in first place (can't really tell how is better) and them Oxolane/Gnk/DreN and others, really close.

madrush21

Smash Journeyman
You can add some CO players that don't have swf accounts
Da_Bear - Lakewood, CO
Castle - Boulder, CO
Moose - Boulder, CO
Biggs - Golden, CO

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Ryan have you posted the map on the ECSSB facebook page? I bet there's a bunch of people there who aren't on the map yet.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
haha, yea maybe i'll bump it tonight

Also, I've previously not been putting people up because I didn't want to put people up that didn't want to be on the map. I think now if I know what city you live in I'm going to put you on the map, because after all if I know its pretty much public information. If anyone wants down from the map just let me know itt and I'll take you off. Just know that you are a bum.

fyi just added Isai, ballin4life, and JaimeHR. I learned after playing ballin that Isai was apparently 20 minutes away from me for the majority of my stay in California. ****

Olikus

Smash Champion
I can put up some european players. Fays Amsterdam. King Funk copenhagen. Mahie lille. Jam and craigg Reading. Fruity Barcelona.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
I'll list the Aussie players in case (god forbid) anyone comes here.

Melbourne:
Pete
asianaussie
Rom
Dsc
Kuro
Rob

Canberra:
Ciaza
1der
James

clubbadubba

Smash Master
duckpimp are you of the players nintendude recently ran into?

btw when i get a chance, hopefully tomorrow, i'm gonna color code people by continent I think, and split the names list into a separate group for each continent. I don't want to get into too many splits (i.e. for NA splitting into WC, EC, midwest, south, etc.) because then it is cumbersome to find a particular player if you don't know the region they are from. Usually people will know what continent a player is from, so I think that's a good splitting point.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Duckpimp is the same guy whose number I gave to you, and yeah, he's one of the newcomers (though he also plays Melee).

clubbadubba

Smash Master
duckpimp should change his name to darthpimp, seeing how he's going to be my apprentice and all

oh, and duckpimp you should be my apprentice

clubbadubba

Smash Master
haha this will be fun. Though this really comes down to which apprentice puts more time in, and since nintendude is super proactive about stuff, I feel like I'm gonna lose. But I do have the falcon >>>>>> mario thing going for me...

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Also your apprentice plays Melee and has decent tech skill. Mine is having trouble short-hopping consistently. I'm up for the challenge though. Should make for some fun doubles matches as well.

We gotta get another real Smashfest going up in MD soon.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
me and you vs them? sounds like fun teams :)

think I'm gonna be busy next the next 2 3 4 weekends though. Maybe like, sunday during the day I can fit something in over the next month? Out of town weekend of the 20th though. we should start a "conversation" with all dc peeps.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'm also busy the next 2 weekends at least. We can just keep track of stuff on the facebook group. When I made that post on Saturday I tagged them in it so you can use that to find them.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Colorado Springs is my SECOND location during the winter/spring/fall

Forgot to mention that earlier..

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Taking bets on what would happen first: An African player or an Antarctic player

Made the map prettier last night, its now separated into the 5 continents that play smash (lol eikelmann is the only "Asian"). If anyone knows locations of players that aren't on the map yet feel free to post them. There are a decent number of NA players not on the list, and Peru/Japan are complete absent.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
right right, i'll put him up. At that time I was only putting up people who mentioned themselves because I didn't want to be invading privacy and whatnot. But now I'm going all post-patriot act on ******* and taking any names I get

Sedda

Smash Champion
Do the Peruvian players have profiles on here? (I know alancitu does)
If anyone here is in contact with them, it would be cool if they at least had something on here for people to message them, and the same goes for the Japanese players. Not much of a point to be on the map if people can't contact you to play smash

clubbadubba

Smash Master
isai has peruvian contacts I'm sure. Isai.... tryna help a brutha out?

Isai or King funk might be the best contact for the japanese. Help guys?

Timotheus

Smash Journeyman
Timo - Hannover, Germany
§amsun - (South) Germany
Wabius - Croatia
$hEiCk^ - Spain
Pontus - Sweden
Luigo - Sweden (i believe XD)

don't know the exact locations....

Top Bottom