• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I am in Calgary and my tag is GhillieGuide. I am a smash 64 speedrunner and also entered Salt Flats 2, a tournament in Calgary run by SmashLogicGaming http://smashlogic.ca/. I will be entering it again in Salt Flats 3 on the 14th, last tourney I got 5th pretty much exclusively abusing DK's grab release. I do plan on playing a bit online and have been getting better with DK recently(probably good enough to avoid being 5 stocked by most players lol).

WEEGRO

Smash Rookie
WEEGRO
Warrensburg, Missouri
its about an hour away from kansas city

D

Deleted member

-----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

acdebega

Smash Rookie
Put me under Huntington, West Virginia
preferably as 'bordy.'
thanks in advance.

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
Anything beyond top 6 Is not viable in Melee.
It's top 8. And i've seen DK mains win tournaments. And Amsa a Yoshi main beat Mango. And if we're talking "unbalanced" then we can talk about Kirby Up-tilt, Falcon down throw to up air chain to up b. Pika.

Anything beyond top 6 Is not viable in Melee.
But it's cool we're homies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
I'm guessing your new here, please don't double post ever again, report your own post or PM a mod to merge them.

(you wont get infracted dont worry)

Almost everything you mentioned can be avoided with proper DI, but most Melee players think 64 DI sucks and 64 is streetfighter.

Do you have a skype, Michaell??

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I'm guessing your new here, please don't double post ever again, report your own post or PM a mod to merge them.

(you wont get infracted dont worry)

Almost everything you mentioned can be avoided with proper DI, but most Melee players think 64 DI sucks and 64 is streetfighter.

Do you have a skype, Michaell??
Ya asura.forsa1 why?

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
It's top 8. And i've seen DK mains win tournaments. And Amsa a Yoshi main beat Mango. And if we're talking "unbalanced" then we can talk about Kirby Up-tilt, Falcon down throw to up air chain to up b. Pika.
I'll let Kahnu politely explain whats wrong with this in your skype convo, but just so you know this isn't a very accurate statement. To anyone else who lurks these boards but may not be an active poster, "Kirby Up-tilt, Falcon down throw to up air chain to up b. Pika." is a gross exaggeration and a misunderstanding people who do not play 64 competitively have of the game. Watch apex top 8 and you'll see these myths are quickly debunked.

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I'll let Kahnu politely explain whats wrong with this in your skype convo, but just so you know this isn't a very accurate statement. To anyone else who lurks these boards but may not be an active poster, "Kirby Up-tilt, Falcon down throw to up air chain to up b. Pika." is a gross exaggeration and a misunderstanding people who do not play 64 competitively have of the game. Watch apex top 8 and you'll see these myths are quickly debunked.
Dude we're cool now. We stopped fighting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom