• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Online

Jonismelonis

Smash Rookie
Yeah , everyone telling about its easier to play with a gamepad.
But im a Wii owner , and i got Bluetooth on my computer so i can connect my Wiimote to the Comp , but i think i need scripts or sumptin .. Can someone help me?

I got GC
I got N64
I got Wii .

.. But i want to use the Wiimote turned on its side , like u can play it on SSBB... Would be cool to test it.

Have a nice day

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Yeah , everyone telling about its easier to play with a gamepad.
But im a Wii owner , and i got Bluetooth on my computer so i can connect my Wiimote to the Comp , but i think i need scripts or sumptin .. Can someone help me?

I got GC
I got N64
I got Wii .

.. But i want to use the Wiimote turned on its side , like u can play it on SSBB... Would be cool to test it.

Have a nice day
I just tried playing with the Wiimote on it side. It sucks. There's no way to shorthop/A/B/Shield conveniently at the same time. Best you can do is either have A,B as 1 and 2, B as the Shield and screw shorthop. Or Set Jump and A as 1 and 2 and just make B like + or something, which I find much better actually.

On the flip side you can play with Wiimote + Nunchuck or Classic Controller. I haven't tried these yet so I don't know how well they work.

S.DragonYoshi

Smash Rookie
I've tried the wiimote and nunchuk setup, and imo it works very well. I used the following inputs:

Control stick: move
Z: shield
C: grab
Control pad: jump (C-buttons)
A: regular attacks
B: special attacks
Plus or Minus: pause
1 or 2: taunt

Top Bottom