• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB on Virtual Console.... when?

cam`

Smash Apprentice
this forum averages what, 20-30 posts a day? donno how you can get -that- worked up over a commonly asked question. :( cheer up buddy :)

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I cant wait for SSB on VC. I hate to say it. but i never owned the game. I usualy had my freinds bring it over. It'd be awesome to have everey SSB game sitting in one room.:grin:

Third Post! Pwnd!

BETA

Smash Ace
Yeah, SSB64 on VC, SSBM on GCN, SSBB on Wii. It'd be nice to be able to play all three games on just one system. That, and play SSB64 with a Gamecube controller.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Didn't they release Super Metroid when MP3 came out? If that's the case they may release this with Brawl.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Has anyone noticed that when someone has a thread with "SSB on virtual console" or something like that it attracts so many people who are never really on this forum? They probably just see it on "The latest post" part before you enter the room =\

cam`

Smash Apprentice
ugh yeah i can't believe people think it's okay to just go and post on the ssb64 forum. we should start a petition to get it passworded, because i hate other human beings

Zantetsu

Smash Master
because i hate other human beings
I hate more then that. I hate to world >_>

And I really dont give a **** who post's in the ssb64 boards. I just noticed that more come when theres a question on the virtual console boards. Wtf crawled up ur ***

GOTM

Smash Champion
Man I can't wait until this is released. The only thing is, you might have to play it with the classic controller:confused: , unless they can find some way to configure it for the game cube. I think they did it with Bomber man if I'm not mistaken?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Man I can't wait until this is released. The only thing is, you might have to play it with the classic controller:confused: , unless they can find some way to configure it for the game cube. I think they did it with Bomber man if I'm not mistaken?
How would they only make it for the classic controller? The gamecube controller has the same or close to it as the classic. >_>

Jammer

Smash Lord
Check it out! I never even look at the SSB64 forums, but this thread intrigued me. Sorry to crash the party, guys.

I've only played SSB64 like once. If it went on Virtual Console I might see what it's all about.

What are the chances of SSB64 on VC, though? You guys make it seem like it's pretty certain.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
Check it out! I never even look at the SSB64 forums, but this thread intrigued me. Sorry to crash the party, guys.

I've only played SSB64 like once. If it went on Virtual Console I might see what it's all about.

What are the chances of SSB64 on VC, though? You guys make it seem like it's pretty certain.
Lol this post makes this whole thread worth reading.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
But it would still be great because it would always be with my wii. the game is hot i would play it for the nostalgia alone it should be ported for the ds with wifi.

Top Bottom