• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB N64 Challenge Ladder + Results +

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
This is the current ranking list, it will be updated about once or twice every day.

Malva (MC)
Johnny (MC)
SuperBoomFan
Sensei
DreDay
Nephiros
Eric Cartman
Moogle
Frog
TigerBombz
Fabrian
Solrac
DarkLink -X-
Metroid (SG)
Sheermadness
Quickman
Ice Kokiri (SG)
HyrulesOneHope
GuNz
SuperHaliumfan
Hebrew Hammer
Snke (iXi)
vex98

Post match results in this topic. If for whatever reason you do not want to take part in the ladder, make a post here and I will delete you from the list. Please do not spam this topic, keep only match results in here!

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
This was how the list ended in the online ranking topic. A good portion of the list is right imo, so I don't see the need to have a huge challenge fest when it would bring about the same results as these.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
you have to challenge one of the bottom 2 people, and then you are placed at the bottom of the ladder and can begin challenging. Anyone can get on this ladder, it's not based on opinions or clans or favoritism it's just plain who's better.

Jaime vex is on right now if you see this any time soon.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
the NEW person goes at the bottom of the list. The old person remains where they were. they only move down if they or someone above them loses a challenge. The only way people are ever removed from the later is if they choose to be, or are very very inactive and can't accept challenges.

Moocow007

Smash Ace
This was how the list ended in the online ranking topic. A good portion of the list is right imo, so I don't see the need to have a huge challenge fest when it would bring about the same results as these.
it's not like people will constantly remain at the same skill level, some might get worse or better and move down/up the charts. new people also might make an appearance on it, that's how it works with SSBM too. noone expected KDJ or M2K to be so high ranked a year or two ago and look how well they're placed now.

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Just a clarification question: If someone beats one of the bottom slots on the ladder to get on the ladder (say vex98), will vex98 be off the ladder or will he move down to a slot #26, #27, etc, so the ladder will get bigger and bigger?

HyrulesOneHope

Smash Journeyman
Marilla/East Aurora, NY(Also, if you want to smash
Just a clarification question: If someone beats one of the bottom slots on the ladder to get on the ladder (say vex98), will vex98 be off the ladder or will he move down to a slot #26, #27, etc, so the ladder will get bigger and bigger?
the NEW person goes at the bottom of the list. The old person remains where they were. they only move down if they or someone above them loses a challenge. The only way people are ever removed from the later is if they choose to be, or are very very inactive and can't accept challenges.
See? It was said in the same topic.

EDIT: Also, since Jaime beat Hewbrew and Jaime was at the bottem, does Jaime go one above Hebrew now and skip snke and vex?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Since Jaime wasn't on the ladder before hand, he just gets placed at the bottom of the ladder now. Nobody is ever removed from this ladder unless they want to be or become inactive. Jaime now has to challenge to being moving up, keeping in mind that you can't challenge the same person within a 3 day period.

Also, everyone post in the EGX topic. I will update this for a few days but will eventually stop. EGX site is a lot easier for me to use because I have mod rights and can clean things up and keep everything accurate easier.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
I just beat vex98 for his spot, the matches were extremely close it 3-2. We followed all rules. The challange was determined beforehand. Anyways vex98 is really good so the ladder should be expanded.

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
How is anyone suppose to move up ranks when we can't even get in touch with people with no contacts? I've been waiting for either Fabrian or Tigerbombz to show on kaillera. It's getting a bit frustrating = /

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Is this list still being updated? If so, I (thegreginator) just beat valeom for his spot 3-1 and valeom beat vex98 so I think I should be one spot ahead of vex98.

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
How is anyone suppose to move up ranks when we can't even get in touch with people with no contacts? I've been waiting for either Fabrian or Tigerbombz to show on kaillera. It's getting a bit frustrating = /
efreakinxams up in canada here.... I'm coming bak in like feb even if you play me now it probably wont even be fun and btw dark link im already on your msn...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
EGX is the one you use, because I have mod over there so I can work with stuff a lot easier. post your stuff there and it will be updated.

thx red, you should start playing online more often. you got a controller?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
EGX is the one you use, because I have mod over there so I can work with stuff a lot easier. post your stuff there and it will be updated.

thx red, you should start playing online more often. you got a controller?
well Metroid:) ,I'm trying to find that USB adapter so It'll make it easier for me to play.Is there anywhere else I can find that thing besides Ebay?

Top Bottom