• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB:Melee Online? Already?

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
I was looking around and found this link:
http://cam2009.googlepages.com/smashbros
that supposedly allows you to play SSBM online.

I haven't tried it and it seems awful technical to me, so I was wondering if anyone else has messed around with it, or would like to? It'd be great to have good people to play against over the interweb. AND I have a nice video card so I could feasibly plug my gamecube right into my computer, play it on my monitor, and FRAPS matches for high quality videos.

Anyway, I'm not gonna be the first to do this. If anyone else wants to, I'd love to hear about it.

The_Famous_SK

Smash Apprentice
What exactly do you mean by "not working very well, but playable"? Laggy? Nobody to play with? Crashes? Freezes your computer? Eats your soul?

Fletch

Smash Master
It's laggy, and random occurences (such as platform movements on FoD and G&W's judgment) don't work, as they occur differently between the systems.

Top Bottom