• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssb 4 day 2 tournament

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
@ RPGatWill RPGatWill I got time to kill waiting for their match, wanna play one? Join me! It's hosted.

Under Hunter or Goodspeed87.
thanks for the offer, but I'm out for the day.
Wore out my fingers on the controls and not feeling it as much.
Maybe another time.

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726

Levi Ackerman Mii takes the tournament. Good game Soul

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
Double post sry

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
im thinking of putting together a tournament next weekend to make up for this mess.. let me know if people would like that
Speed and I are actually co-hosting one for the 11th (it will be streamed). And if you go to the thread, it is extremely organized. :)

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Are there any spots left?
unfortunately, there are not. There was a sign up about a week and a half ago for the tourney. In fact, I think this tourney was actually made for those who couldn't make it to the other one. :)
Do not worry though. We are planning on making one monthly. The ones I do will be standard Tourney rues (with a custom stage selection until we find a concrete list) with customs allowed, and eshop money being the prize (NA only)
Speed will do one a month in between my own, having Final Smashes allowed with no money up to win.
Hope that helps! There will be a stream for a loser's bracket and a winner's bracket! I hope that answers some of your questions.

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
GIDY (Mii Brawler) wins v. SOULESS (Rosaluma)

1-1, Last Match determining the Victor!

Gidy was stocked once & sitting at 100% before taking his first stock against Souless.

A Glorious Comeback, Gidy at 180% wins with an epic Mii Brawler side-B assault!!!

Congratulations :)

Gidy

Smash Lord
NNID
I-Gidy-I
3DS FC
0834-3126-6726
GIDY (Mii Brawler) wins v. SOULESS (Rosaluma)

1-1, Last Match determining the Victor!

Gidy was stocked once & sitting at 100% before taking his first stock against Souless.

A Glorious Comeback, Gidy at 180% wins with an epic Mii Brawler side-B assault!!!

Congratulations :)
Levi loves to clean.

Top Bottom