• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssb 4 day 2 tournament

ninjaclone09

Smash Cadet
NNID
ninjaclone09
3DS FC
3411-2166-3677
ohhhhh ****
I thought it was 12:30 pst lol

the challonge says im still in, can i still play?

Slyphoria

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SquidWithGlasses
3DS FC
4184-1884-8690
ohhhhh ****
I thought it was 12:30 pst lol

the challonge says im still in, can i still play?
@ Themandme Themandme , the host, isn't deleting the brackets. He would've deleted yours a hour or more ago if he was actually doing anything.

Speaking of which, he's saying he has to leave in the Riotchat. No. That's not how to run a tourney.

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
SuperMii3D faces Slyphoria
Winner of Slyphoria vs. SuperMii3D faces Gidy in Semi-Finals (best 2 out of 3)

@Treuce & @Souless Warrior you face each other, winner of that faces @Xinc

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I have to do some important chores. Please allow me time to return, I will not drop out, I repeat:

I WILL BE BACK, BUT I MIGHT TAKE A WHILE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME D=

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
I have to do some important chores. Please allow me time to return, I will not drop out, I repeat:

I WILL BE BACK, BUT I MIGHT TAKE A WHILE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME D=
How long... this Tournament is already going waaay slower than it ought have.

Usually you're on standby or forfeit.

We're so close to finishing that waiting on your match will cause almost everybody to wait.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
How long... this Tournament is already going waaay slower than it ought have.

Usually you're on standby or forfeit.

We're so close to finishing that waiting on your match will cause almost everybody to wait.
I believe I'm supposed to fight you since these loser bracket guys I'm against aren't anywhere to be found but untill I get the go ahaead we can't fight sorry.

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
I believe I'm supposed to fight you since these loser bracket guys I'm against aren't anywhere to be found but untill I get the go ahaead we can't fight sorry.
You were gone forever, tried to contact you for about 30 mins... sorry you're forfeit.

RPGatWill

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1118-0962-1816
You were gone forever, tried to contact you for about 30 mins... sorry you're forfeit.
I already niformed the tournament host I was going to lunch at that time and would be back
I'm soory he didn't tell you but I'm still here and I think that's a little mean to say I forfeit.

Also neither of the people I'm fighting have shown up yet and I haven't been moved on the bracket to fight you yet so saying I forfeit before even that has occurred is a little rude.

Last edited:

Beastferu

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendaryPhrax
3DS FC
3351-4134-0653
How did I lose 1-0 if I haven't done my match?

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
I already niformed the tournament host I was going to lunch at that time and would be back
I'm soory he didn't tell you but I'm still here and I think that's a little mean to say I forfeit.

Also neither of the people I'm fighting have shown up yet and I haven't been moved on the bracket to fight you yet so saying I forfeit before even that has occurred is a little rude.
Did you get a response from him / get his actual permission? He's been mostly afk & now entirely bailed on his own tournament so we had to take over & had no clue... sorry we're too deep past your seed now.

How did I lose 1-0 if I haven't done my match?
You were afk for over an hour...

Last edited:
Top Bottom